Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jerry Kill Seizure again

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Jerry Kill Seizure again

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Mr. Kill needs to accept that his job and his health status do not mesh well. I suspect the stress of his job makes his other condition more acute.

Mr. Kill and his employer need to take an honest look at how this affects all involved.

And NDSU fans should be worried how it could impact them, or more specifically, Craig Bohl.
    Funny how fans from other teams can't accept that Coach Bohl actually wants to be here and that NDSU is actually a premier job for a head coach in the region.

Barreiro saying Kill was in the building yesterday at northwestern.

Edit...apparently he was in the press box during the game and spoke to the team before the game and at half.

How is that taking a break?

I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

News article said he was in a private box. Having complete separation could be stressful too...
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Barreiro saying Kill was in the building yesterday at northwestern.

Edit...apparently he was in the press box during the game and spoke to the team before the game and at half.

How is that taking a break?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    News article said he was in a private box. Having complete separation could be stressful too...
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express
    I watched the game and Kill was in the Gopher's coach's box. Didn't look like he was giving any coaching instructions though. The announcers said his wife drove him to the game and he talked to the team at halftime.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I didnt say down...I said step back, as in not forward.

So you think going back to Mason will be a significant change??? cuz thats what we were debating. I don't disagree that drastic changes need to be made, but going back to glen Mason would not be significant in my book. The only way things change at MInn is if they steal an Urban Meyer or a Nick Sabin away which will never happen. Or if the baby jesus of football players is born into a house of gopher fans. Otherwise they are stuck. Can we all look back and say they shouldnt have fired mason for brewster? Hind site is 20/20. But going back to that doesnt solve the problem...it gets us back to where we were. At the time the fanbase wanted more than the status quo at the time= 500 record (most wins against cupcakes) and a crappy bowl bid. They wanted to compete for the big ten title and make a BCS bowl. Again...the luxury of hindsight its easy to say that is better than where they are now, but again...is that all Minnesota wants to be? or do they want to be a contender each year? If so, Going BACK to mason is not the answer.
    At least with Mason they were respectable. They were almost always guaranteed a bowl and they were usually never an easy win for the big boys. Occasionally they surprised people. I wonder how the new stadium would have helped him in recruiting. Maybe it would have made a difference, maybe not but Mason was a good coach. I do think Kill is similar to Mason in many ways but I don't think his health problems are going to allow him to get the Goophers back to the same level Mason had them at.