Thread: Four Lehigh Players Suspended Indefinitely....

Default Four Lehigh Players Suspended Indefinitely....

Lehigh University football coach Andy Coen stood up at the team's weekly media luncheon this afternoon and took out his phone.

Coen, saying he had never done anything like this before, began reading a prepared statement to the members of the media present.

Coen confirmed four members of the team have been suspended indefinitely after an off-campus incident Tuesday night.

"There was an incident last night and the details are still being investigated," Coen said. "I have learned enough from our guys to make a decision they'll be suspended from the team immediately. Team suspension is a serious matter and I want to deal with these guys in a manner consistent with our program. I have now done that and I turn my attention to assuring all the team members learn from this incident and that the individuals involved have the appropriate support to confront and deal with their responsibility associated with their behavior.
    http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehi...l#incart_river

Default Re: Four Lehigh Players Suspended Indefinitely....

Well that's certainly extreme, Lehigh.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Were they Spadolaed as well?

Hopefully they show up to complete their upcoming community service.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013