Page 233 of 344 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The 10/10 stars are starting to align. Notre Dame beat Georgia Tech yesterday setting up an undefeated showdown on 10/3 with #6 Notre Dame, who has UMass at home this week, going to #11 Clemson, who is on a bye this week.

That also means now the 10/10 matchup between now #20 Georgia Tech at #11 Clemson is much less likely to see Gameday (which would be 0 chance if Gameday goes to Clemson the week before). That's still the only FBS top 25 matchup on 10/10.

Of course any plausible chance of a Gameday return on 10/10 depends on NDSU beating SDSU in what'll be one of the highest ranked regular season FCS matchups of the year on 10/3.

absolutely. Notre Dame @ Clemson will probably be gamely now. National interest matchup between two top 1o teams that haven't played since the late 70s. And with Bama's loss the ND/Clemson game is more attractive than Bama @ UGA.

That means Gameday is clear for Fargo on October 10th! Being a Clemson graduate and fan and now Fargo resident and Bison fan I am really pulling for this scenario! Back to back weeks of awesome gameday!

http://www.startribune.com/espn-head...n-s/328391961/

ESPN is going to Collegeville next Saturday! Not Game day but close.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The 10/10 stars are starting to align. Notre Dame beat Georgia Tech yesterday setting up an undefeated showdown on 10/3 with #6 Notre Dame, who has UMass at home this week, going to #11 Clemson, who is on a bye this week.

That also means now the 10/10 matchup between now #20 Georgia Tech at #11 Clemson is much less likely to see Gameday (which would be 0 chance if Gameday goes to Clemson the week before). That's still the only FBS top 25 matchup on 10/10.

Of course any plausible chance of a Gameday return on 10/10 depends on NDSU beating SDSU in what'll be one of the highest ranked regular season FCS matchups of the year on 10/3.
    While I am confident that Gameday to Fargo on 10/10 has already been worked out, there is still some potential for a few top 25 or top 15 matchups that day in FBS. Kansas St. vs. TCU, Florida vs. Missouri (unlikely), and Miami vs. Florida St..

I really don't see any other game snatching Gameday from us that day after we house SDSU in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by civilguy View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/espn-head...n-s/328391961/

ESPN is going to Collegeville next Saturday! Not Game day but close.
    Man the Gophers have to be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    While I am confident that Gameday to Fargo on 10/10 has already been worked out, there is still some potential for a few top 25 or top 15 matchups that day in FBS. Kansas St. vs. TCU, Florida vs. Missouri (unlikely), and Miami vs. Florida St..

I really don't see any other game snatching Gameday from us that day after we house SDSU in a couple weeks.
    It sounds like Kansas St. is down this year. They barely beat Louisiana Tech this week (3 OT).
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post

Yep, I'd say TCU at K State and Miami (FL) at Florida St may get there with K State and/or Miami (FL) sneaking into the top 25. However, Miami has a bye and a game at Cincinnati which isn't going to vault them up too high. On top of that I remember the Gameday at Tallahassee last year and the turnout was pitiful so I don't think Lee and company are too eager to head back there. K State has a bye week and then at #24 Oklahoma St on 10/3 so they would likely sneak into the top 25 with a win in Stillwater so that's one I'd worry more about. I'm sure Manhattan would go nuts if Gameday went there.

If Cal-Utah are both undefeated I could see that as a possibility. Utah has Oregon this week.

Bresciani is still expecting Gameday to be back this year...

https://soundcloud.com/wzfg-am-1100/...medium=twitter
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Bresciani is still expecting Gameday to be back this year...

https://soundcloud.com/wzfg-am-1100/...medium=twitter
    I don't doubt that they want to come back. Gotta win though, they won't go to Fargo if we are 2-2

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbison View Post
    I don't doubt that they want to come back. Gotta win though, they won't go to Fargo if we are 2-2
    I'm starting to think they don't give two shits if we are 2-2...just put on a good show and back-to-back-to-back-to-back champs. That being said....Pres Bresciani really needs to stop talking about it.