Page 2 of 344 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: Chris Fowler Tweet

Tommies v. Johnnies @ St. Thomas?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    So is it more like "Got any Doritos? Word." ?
    Adjusted your post for accuracy.*
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I would be happy getting em diggy here!
    Deleware State no. Northern Iowa yes

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Next Saturday @CollegeGameDay is headed off the grid. Not a traditional hotspot. We'll announce it Saturday. Any guesses?

https://twitter.com/cbfowler

https://twitter.com/cbfowler/status/378239242499289088

Maybe they will come to Fargo?

Not much for exciting FBS or FCS games next weekend
    Ill guess Utah at Byu rivalry game. Especially since BYU just beat Texas and Utah is 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Ill guess Utah at Byu rivalry game. Especially since BYU just beat Texas and Utah is 2-0
    That's a good one. They've only been to BYU once (2009). Chart here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locatio...%28football%29

They've done 2 FCS (Penn 2002 and Florida A&M 2008) and I DIII (Williams 2007).

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Hansel is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    That's a good one. They've only been to BYU once (2009). Chart here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locatio...%28football%29

They've done 2 FCS (Penn 2002 and Florida A&M 2008) and I DIII (Williams 2007).

Fowler tweeted that Utah is not that far off the grid

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

By off the grid they mean a place that doesn't get direct flights from Delta. I got da text....

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Fowler tweeted that Utah is not that far off the grid
    Apparently Afghanistan is though.

No college football in Alaska...

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Apparently Afghanistan is though.

No college football in Alaska...
    interesting. they should go to a couple of FCS playoff games

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    By off the grid they mean a place that doesn't get direct flights from Delta. I got da text....
    Mrs. Ponder is still on the program, correct? Home opener for the Vikings that weekend and then off to London...