Page 342 of 344 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You could build a bad ass game day set in one of the corners of the end zone. It's inside, and the Dome is open the month before the game to get it done. Those red and blue seats in the background though! Barf.

I have absolutely no idea where to put this, so I'm throwing into the most-used ESPN thread...

Why the heck is Bismarck Century vs Bismarck Legacy going to be on ESPN2 tonight? (opposite the Austin Peay/Central Arkansas kickoff game)
    Did not expect to see that in my channel guide(even if Bismarck is misspelled as Bismark).

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I have absolutely no idea where to put this, so I'm throwing into the most-used ESPN thread...

Why the heck is Bismarck Century vs Bismarck Legacy going to be on ESPN2 tonight? (opposite the Austin Peay/Central Arkansas kickoff game)
    Did not expect to see that in my channel guide(even if Bismarck is misspelled as Bismark).
    Think it was because the Liengang(spelling) kid was a being recruited by a lot of P5's.

Prob cause Carson played there but also because Leingang was highly recruited, just chose K State. Gives them things to talk about. It’s not because of Legacy, such a new school, starting to build a program.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There aren't many states playing football yet. Probably asked for Interesting games and someone nominated this one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2 reasons
    Carson Wentz High School

1 month ago when they announced this Bismarck & ND were like dead last in Covid Cases.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    There aren't many states playing football yet. Probably asked for Interesting games and someone nominated this one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This. Good for them!

Just want to say I wasn't criticizing it being shown, only surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

My understanding was that like someone else said, Leingang is a P5 recruit. Further, there is not a ton of states who were playing football in August so that played a role I think too. People want to watch football, even if it is high school lol.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    My understanding was that like someone else said, Leingang is a P5 recruit. Further, there is not a ton of states who were playing football in August so that played a role I think too. People want to watch football, even if it is high school lol.
    Watched the game between the Utah schools on Friday, some big dudes on both sides