Page 333 of 344 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    If you been to the grove for tailgaiting and then adding Katy Perry and her antics I can see why he said Ole Miss.
    I'm just amazed they can allow people to set up sooner than 5 hours before game time there and don't have all kinds of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I interpreted Fowler saying there were two moments, as in tied for first. Which is very cool.
    Yeah, that's how I interpreted it too... I'm just greedy.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty cool shout out to Fargo this morning on Gameday. It's been 25 years since their first road show (Florida St vs Notre Dame in "The Game of the Century" in November 1993) so they had Chris Fowler back on set and they asked him for one moment that defined Gameday's road shows during his time with the show (and he was there from the very beginning) and he said their first time at the grove at Ole Miss when Katy Perry was there and their first trip to Fargo.

While it's mildly disappointing that we couldn't top Katy Perry it is pretty cool that Fargo stood out above everything else for the guy that hosted the show for 25 years (he started in 1990 when it was still just a weekly studio show and continued through 2014).
    If somebody wouldn't have dropped the ball on AC/DC, we likely would have topped Fowler's list by a long shot.

I wish I could top Katy Perry.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty cool shout out to Fargo this morning on Gameday. It's been 25 years since their first road show (Florida St vs Notre Dame in "The Game of the Century" in November 1993) so they had Chris Fowler back on set and they asked him for one moment that defined Gameday's road shows during his time with the show (and he was there from the very beginning) and he said their first time at the grove at Ole Miss when Katy Perry was there and their first trip to Fargo.

While it's mildly disappointing that we couldn't top Katy Perry it is pretty cool that Fargo stood out above everything else for the guy that hosted the show for 25 years (he started in 1990 when it was still just a weekly studio show and continued through 2014).
    Thats pretty cool.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    If you been to the grove for tailgaiting and then adding Katy Perry and her antics I can see why he said Ole Miss.
    Poor Trevor Knight was never the same after her appearance, plus she totally disrespected corn dogs.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I wish I could top Katy Perry.

Best of luck trying to concentrate for awhile!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

This is one of the clip from the show (fargo mention at beginning only)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92qjRAVJ5zU

Brookes out. Wilson in.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Brookes out. Wilson in.
    was that announced on Gameday???
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Best of luck trying to concentrate for awhile!
    I know those glasses are hideous!