Page 334 of 344 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I know those glasses are hideous!
    What glasses?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I know those glasses are hideous!
    She’s wearing glasses? I don’t think so. I’ve been looking at that picture for about 3 minutes, and I haven’t seen any glasses.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What glasses?
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    She’s wearing glasses? I don’t think so. I’ve been looking at that picture for about 3 minutes, and I haven’t seen any glasses.
    They say if you focus out a little, you can see Elmo staring back at you as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Best of luck trying to concentrate for awhile!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Bulging vein in right arm....would not bang......
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Bulging vein in right arm....would not bang......
    Not sure what that means.....

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    was that announced on Gameday???
    Oops wrong gameday thread

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not sure what that means.....

serious?

This is one of the oldest bits on the web. If theres a pic of 3 knock outs in bikinis but one has a knee thats a little too pointy...some poster would not bang her because of that pointy knee.

In this case, Wally wouldn't bang Katy Perry because of that vein. Which I can totally see. that would be distracting

Look at Week 12!!

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl.../#128950656_13

South Dakota @ NDSU

Why this is a good option for GameDay: Remember the time Desmond, Kirk and the crew went to NYC? That was weird. And much of it was due to lack of marquee games that weekend. Here's the opportunity to get weird during the 2019 season. Creampuff weekend in the SEC and very little drama elsewhere leads to slim pickings. We'll go off the wall and say the crew heads back to Fargo, one of their favorite spots, according to the on-air analysts.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Look at Week 12!!

South Dakota @ NDSU

Why this is a good option for GameDay: Remember the time Desmond, Kirk and the crew went to NYC? That was weird. And much of it was due to lack of marquee games that weekend. Here's the opportunity to get weird during the 2019 season. Creampuff weekend in the SEC and very little drama elsewhere leads to slim pickings. We'll go off the wall and say the crew heads back to Fargo, one of their favorite spots, according to the on-air analysts.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Look at Week 12!!

South Dakota @ NDSU

Yeah I'm sure the high if 8 degrees will get everyone fired up. Less than zero chance

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com