Page 332 of 344 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    PJ Fleck absolutely does rule
    If he wasn't so busy banging coeds, he might be rowing the boat in South Bend next fall
    College of Business Alumnus

I just spotted a Bison flag in Baltimore for the Army/Navy GameDay. Theyneed a flagpole, though...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I just spotted a Bison flag in Baltimore for the Army/Navy GameDay. Theyneed a flagpole, though...
    Yeah it's way in the back. I took a picture of the TV but it's not worth posting.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Appareantly we are playing SAN Diego State again...

IMG_4930.jpg there on the far left side

Clean sweep for the pickers -- all picked NDSU...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Sportscenter spotlighting NDSU and Fargo tailgating after commercial break
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Pretty cool shout out to Fargo this morning on Gameday. It's been 25 years since their first road show (Florida St vs Notre Dame in "The Game of the Century" in November 1993) so they had Chris Fowler back on set and they asked him for one moment that defined Gameday's road shows during his time with the show (and he was there from the very beginning) and he said their first time at the grove at Ole Miss when Katy Perry was there and their first trip to Fargo.

While it's mildly disappointing that we couldn't top Katy Perry it is pretty cool that Fargo stood out above everything else for the guy that hosted the show for 25 years (he started in 1990 when it was still just a weekly studio show and continued through 2014).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty cool shout out to Fargo this morning on Gameday. It's been 25 years since their first road show (Florida St vs Notre Dame in "The Game of the Century" in November 1993) so they had Chris Fowler back on set and they asked him for one moment that defined Gameday's road shows during his time with the show (and he was there from the very beginning) and he said their first time at the grove at Ole Miss when Katy Perry was there and their first trip to Fargo.

While it's mildly disappointing that we couldn't top Katy Perry it is pretty cool that Fargo stood out above everything else for the guy that hosted the show for 25 years (he started in 1990 when it was still just a weekly studio show and continued through 2014).
    If you been to the grove for tailgaiting and then adding Katy Perry and her antics I can see why he said Ole Miss.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I interpreted Fowler saying there were two moments, as in tied for first. Which is very cool.