Page 213 of 344 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Which is why the 19th makes sense for a Fargo location. They will be in the upper portion of the US the week before, stop in Fargo the 19th and likely be at a PAC 12 location the 26th (if they go the FBS route that week). I still think the 26th week is the week they go to a G5 location or FCS or lower. Not a lot of great match ups that week besides PAC 12 and those don't show the best on ESPN since its a really early start on the west coast.
    Auburn at LSU, Georgia Tech at Notre Dame, Standord at USC, and Ole Miss at Alabama all are games that would be bigger for Gameday to go to that day but we will see.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    But you guys don't want the 19th for some crazy reason. The benefits it would give to UND are negligible. It's not like they are catching up with the Bison football program any time soon
    My point of view on it is not that UN_ would catch up or benefit from it. It would be the mudding down and loss of respect for NDSU due to what would occur surrounding the game and Gameday atmosphere that I don't want to happen.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    My point of view on it is not that UN_ would catch up or benefit from it. It would be the mudding down and loss of respect for NDSU due to what would occur surrounding the game and Gameday atmosphere that I don't want to happen.

This, and why give their fans a platform for their continuing shitshow?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I would rather turn down Game Day than have the guaranteed sh#t show.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

All of those fears people have about und fans and NDSU fans acting disrespectful would be drowned out. I liken it to when protestors interrupt politicians and the crowd starts chanting "USA...USA...USA." If there was a chant of "Let's Go Sioux" or "Sioux Suck Shit", by a few idiots would be drowned out of thousands of people chanting over them with "Let's Go Bison." I've said it before, are you freaking kidding me...this he College freakin' Gameday. Should we really not want them to come for the game vs und? Come on, take a step back and realize how rediculous that makes you sound. und would not get any more legitimacy then Delaware State or Incarnate Word. If anything, it would point out how much better a program NDSU is in comparison; especially since both programs moved up to DI.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    All of those fears people have about und fans and NDSU fans acting disrespectful would be drowned out. I liken it to when protestors interrupt politicians and the crowd starts chanting "USA...USA...USA." If there was a chant of "Let's Go Sioux" or "Sioux Suck Shit", by a few idiots would be drowned out of thousands of people chanting over them with "Let's Go Bison." I've said it before, are you freaking kidding me...this he College freakin' Gameday. Should we really not want them to come for the game vs und? Come on, take a step back and realize how rediculous that makes you sound. und would not get any more legitimacy then Delaware State or Incarnate Word. If anything, it would point out how much better a program NDSU is in comparison; especially since both programs moved up to DI.
    There would be fights and cussing and swearing all over the place. You can't drown all that out. It will be like Ferguson, and gameday would never come back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    There would be fights and cussing and swearing all over the place. You can't drown all that out. It will be like Ferguson, and gameday would never come back!!!
    Come on now. Gameday has gone to plenty of other rivalries before and far bigger and intense ones that this.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    Come on now. Gameday has gone to plenty of other rivalries before and far bigger and intense ones that this.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Are you comparing the NDSU UND rivalry to the big ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Ferguson? Lmao.

I was in line at the first GameDay at 4 in the morn and saw plenty of hockey jerseys and I'm pretty sure those guys left without an scratch.

Let's not overhype, it's still north dakota and western minnesota. We're not exactly hard asses when it comes to sports. Cussing sure. Riots, arrests, assaults? Minimal. Hell I didn't even see one punch thrown at Texas ou. It ain't gonna be Nam out there