Page 180 of 344 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    My little cousin was hoping to play for the Bison women's BB soon. It looks like they don't have a spot for her but she's decided to come here anyway but not go out.

I'm still fired up that she picked us though!

So yesterday she had orientation and one of the speakers said ESPN Gameday is coming to Fargo for the UNI game. Is this just talk or what?
    One writer from CA predicted they might come for that game.

Locations arent decided till the week of the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Thanks, that's what I told her but she said the speaker claimed it's happening. Must just be positive thinking.

I don't like the idea of assuming it's happening. Seems like it could come back to bite us in the ass.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I don't like the idea of assuming it's happening. Seems like it could come back to bite us in the ass.
    yeah, hope people associated with NDSU don't tell people it's a done deal, unless for some reason espn has told NDSU already which I highly doubt

zero chance espn gameday is in fargo this year. sorry to be bearer of bad news, but we caught lightning in a bottle with the Kansas State win and the win streak / titles. then last year, we still had another big 12 win & win streak and gameday crew was coming from Oregon to East Coast, so Fargo was right in the middle.

they wont be coming 3 in a row, sorry.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Me neither but it's not like a 4 peat happens very often in D1 football. .. unless your talking leather helmets and pre forward pass

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Found this on Twitter about the GameDay Curse. NDSU getting some love.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment..._crunched_the/
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post

The CFB subreddit is a great place to spread NDSU awareness with die hard college football fans. The Bison are scheduled to be an interview subject on 8/22 (Saturday). I encourage everyone to join in and rep NDSU flair.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gameday curse? NDSU has won their 2 gameday appearance games by a combined score of 109-0.....