Page 341 of 344 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3435

Thread: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Default Re: ESPN Gameday live from NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think we'll see an unexpected heel turn.

A beloved poster will come out as being pro-reptilian.
    You seem to know a lot about them.... perhaps too much.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It should be more interactive. Like Survivor, we should get to vote people off the island.

Those who stay will be Champions.
    This could be a fun thread...a survivor thread. Select a group of posters. Once a week said posters vote off a poster from that thread. Anything a poster says in any thread can be used against him. I'm sure nobody would get hurt feelings of course. It is just the internet after all. Not sure what to do with the survivor. Maybe a million dollars. Maybe he gets banned. Who knows.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This could be a fun thread...a survivor thread. Select a group of posters. Once a week said posters vote off a poster from that thread. Anything a poster says in any thread can be used against him. I'm sure nobody would get hurt feelings of course. It is just the internet after all. Not sure what to do with the survivor. Maybe a million dollars. Maybe he gets banned. Who knows.
    Where do I register?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Best thing people have said on BV in years. I would pay money

Could this be a good year to get College Gameday back?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Game Day into the 11:00 ESPN game? Or ABC?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I have not seen anywhere that Gameday is going to happen like normal on college campuses. There will still be a show I would assume, but probably in studio.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I have not seen anywhere that Gameday is going to happen like normal on college campuses. There will still be a show I would assume, but probably in studio.
    If that's the case, they have plenty of talking points

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Put the anchors in a glass cube on broadway with a cube tunnel to their bus if they are gonna be such ninnies.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

"North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN