Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Football walk-on

Default Re: Football walk-on

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    I would be more interested in the name of Ed's long-time canine sidekick. Wait, are we asking for the same thing?

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    BOOM!

Oh... excuse me. I should be a bit more sensitive than that.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Boom----you think his dog flinches whenever anyone says boom?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    BOOM!

Oh... excuse me. I should be a bit more sensitive than that.

hey try to find Lakes he knows all about walking on. Just ask the baseball team.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Okay, out of place, I know. My dad and I were reminiscing about Bison football, and we were trying to remember the name of Ed's long-time color sidekick. Can't believe we can't recall it. Sorry to interupt, but this seemed as good of a place as any without unnecessarily starting a new thread... Bald, bearded guy.
    The name Dale Van Deloo comes to mind. Is that the name you're thinking of?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalk30 View Post
    I'll give a little disclaimer/back story. I'm a sophomore, so I've been out of football for 2 years. My high school tape is largely uninspiring. I weighed between 300-320 lbs my senior year. We had just switched to a 3-4, and I was the biggest kid on the team (not by weight), so I was nose tackle. Plugged up holes, didn't do a whole lot else.

So, now that I have the bad part out, let's go with the good. I've lost 75 lbs in the last year, and now sit at 245. Still continuing to lose fat, and gain muscle. I hope for even more results in this school year (before I'd be trying out). So, easy to say not only am I in much better shape than in HS, but my position has obviously changed. I'm thinking either DE or TE. I'm 6'8", and not to toot my own horn, but I have pretty damn soft hands (which are pretty damn big too). The other side of that is that I've always loved playing on the defensive line, and my frame lends itself to DE.

So yeah, there's a bit more info.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Basketball team is in desperate need of some size...no?