Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toutorial from Western Michigan on how not to start game day "traditions"

Default Re: Toutorial from Western Michigan on how not to start game day "traditions"

They should get laser lights in the stadium. Maybe some of the fans will be lucky enough to have their retinas burned out

Default Re: Toutorial from Western Michigan on how not to start game day "traditions"

Big Deal. We had a D.J. too. Will theirs rush for 1,000 yards?

Didn't even make it through the entire video but the guy needed 3 shirt changes and they spelled it 'Defence'...There's 3 minutes I'll never get back.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Where do I give my degree back?
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

The 3rd down motion is the best. Jesus that was funny!

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There is absolutely nothing good about any of those things. Besides, you don't "start" gameday traditions, they start themselves by happenstance.

What an embarrassment!!!
    I generally agree but certain things need to be coordinated. Thinkthe gold rush. They pushed it for a few years and eventually it just caught on. But they needed NDSU to start the push since we're apparently slow to catch on. Now everyone wears gold every game. Heck even PL does!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Tradition". You keep using that word.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I generally agree but certain things need to be coordinated. Thinkthe gold rush. They pushed it for a few years and eventually it just caught on. But they needed NDSU to start the push since we're apparently slow to catch on. Now everyone wears gold every game. Heck even PL does!
    I agree things need to be coordinated, but I would not consider gold rush to be a tradition. Tradition is something you do all the time because, well, it's tradition. Tailgating has certainly become a tradition, and your thread starting is getting there!!

I kid, I KEEEEED!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You do realize that it was a marketing deal and that was the only reason is was pushed? I dont think it has the longevity to be called a tradition.

ps At home games green is mean!!!! No yellow for this guy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    The 3rd down motion is the best. Jesus that was funny!
    Reminded me of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 09-05-2013 at 11:55 PM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie