Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to barter for Bison Tickets;I'll bet I have something you want!

Default Looking to barter for Bison Tickets;I'll bet I have something you want!

I was not able to get season tickets this year, but I do have a few signed/autographed pictures of this years NC game in Frisco. These are 12x30 on foam core.

Other than this weekends game I'm looking to trade for just about any of the other home games for 2 or 4 tickets. Now keep in mind these prints are one of a kinds and if you have been to the spring game or to upcoming Fall gala I have given a couple of these that were sold at the auction. They went for $1000....

Now I can't sell these but I can barter for them.untitled (138 of 75).jpg

PM me if you're interested?
    Last edited by civilguy; 09-04-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Default Re: Looking to barter for Bison Tickets;I'll bet I have something you want!

Here are a couple of larger size pics.

2013-08-18 15.18.52.jpg2013-08-18 15.18.58.jpg

Default Re: Looking to barter for Bison Tickets;I'll bet I have something you want!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Thanks for enlarging the photos!

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wow. Very nice.

Just to let everyone know I did take these pictures, I have the originals and the photoshop files. The photshop file is 2gigs meaning I can also get these printed huge! 4 ft high by 12ft wide or so! In the image you can see the players numbers and the score of the game when enlarged. For the right barter I could get this done for you! Again I can not take any money for this only bartering. Now obviously anything I get newly printed will not have any signatures.

So let your imagination fly!

I know that you can't sell these but what value would you give to a 4ft by 12ft print?

Check your PM Hailherd

Ethan Parmer and family could benefit greatly if one or more of these would be donated to the silent auction.

I have donated in the past to benefit like this, the Girls BB player that has cancer this past winter and another gentleman (can't remember his name) also the past spring. PM me with more info on this benefit and I'll see what I can do.