Could not sleep once this thought hit me; will the run at NDSU finally be over after this year?

Let's be honest, the only record he has left to claim at NDSU will fall this year when he becomes the all time win leading coach. He also has an excellent shot at a third national title. He is at the point that NDSU is going to start naming things after him... There are no more realistic lofty goals, other than seeing how long you can sustain a dynasty.

We also know he has a tremendous loyalty to Gene Taylor. I really think that is a big part of the reason he has refused to leave for second rung FBS jobs.

But, will this be it? That game on Friday rattled those BCS conference cages and gained the national spotlight. He, along with Brock Jensen, were the talk of the town. Are we naive to think a BCS conference AD/President did not take notice?

So, what say you, is this the year Coach Bohl gets a BCS offer? If so, will he take it? (I am specifically asking about BCS offers, not crap second tier FBS offers.) My goodness, what about when Coach Snyder retires again? I'd think that would be a dream job for him.