Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FBS Full of Big Heads

Default Re: FBS Full of Big Heads

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Actually K-State has a very good, but somewhat inexperienced team at a several critical spots (the QB and a good portion of the defense). They will get better through their next couple games and hopefully can get revenge on Baylor at home and take care of the rest of a somewhat weaker Big 12. Seems Snyder could do one simple thing to help his team get their act together...........take the names off the back of the jerseys and put K-State somewhere on the uniform. I saw a bunch of individual celebrating when K-state went up by 2 TD's. Takes a team effort that holds off on celebrations until the game is over.
    the funny thing is the supposed one of the best coaches ever got outcoached. i couldnt believe some of their play calling when they were up 21-7 and 21-14

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More Snyder comments, this one was before the game.

We've been through the age-old issue of our scheduling — non-conference scheduling. The hope has always been that you would have the opportunity to play your two-deep...we don't have that opportunity. You look at North Dakota State and you read all the stuff. It's a tremendously talented, gifted and quality football team...
    After the game.

North Dakota State was extremely talented and a fine football team that plays extremely hard and would not give in.
    Biggest bag of douche ever. I mean you'd think a man that has coached so long would have some class, but no typical FBS BS.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post

After the game.

Biggest bag of douche ever. I mean you'd think a man that has coached so long would have some class, but no typical FBS BS.
    Ah, I guess I don't see the douche comments. He was pretty humble and complimentary, IMO.

I do agree with SD and the rest of the posters comments about FBS arrogance, though.

KSU just got beat by a better squad period. No excuses.

I hope natar1 was being sarcastic
    TRUST THE PROCESS

After the game.

What was the matter with his comment?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

After the game.

WTF nothing about this is douche
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Wow, people on here have become a little too dependent on using purple for sarcasm.

I wouldnt be too upset with this article as the writer is a sports hack and isnt writing for the school--K-State. K-State stepped to the plate and said we were the better FB team. After that nothing more needs to be said unless you like platitudes to stroke your ego.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The arrogance of some fan bases in the FBS is unreal. I remember talking to a UNLV alum that seriously thought UNLV would beat NDSU.
    The fella that watches the CFL

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

yes, it was sarcasm. I thought it was obvious.

Snyder makes 1 comment about his football team and all of a sudden he doesn't have class? Why are some people on this board so eager to feel butt hurt about something? AFAIK he said all the right things regarding our FB team.