Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FBS Full of Big Heads

Default FBS Full of Big Heads

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/31...yzing-how.html .....................and this article proves it........hey, K-State got beat by a better TEAM even though on average K-state had better athletes, 22 more scholarships, and played at home in front of nearly 50,000 of their fans in nasty Kansas heat and humidity. And the master Bill Snyder got out coached. What more do these whiners want? The simple reality is they got beat! K-state may not be a top 25 team now, but they could be later. Again, the same old excuses........somehow k-state didn't put forth their best effort, NDSU got lucky, Bison coaches threw stuff at them they were not prepared for.........I am really tired of this shit. You know what......many of the cocky players in FBS are not as good as advertised because they don't play to level of talent God gave them since most are interested in individual glory and their schools only want more money and mega hyped image. Might as well call FBS the Football Bullshit Division. There are a bunch of spoiled teams at the top of FBS that think they are invincible. Love it that NDSU and others knocked them down a notch this past weekend. In response to the ignorant article NDSU will likely be good enough this year to get in one of the top 10 FBS bowl games (but of course cannot be invited and who cares) ........just sayin! I could go on for hours, but rant done.

Default Re: FBS Full of Big Heads

Love it, Dave!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Totally agree.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/31...yzing-how.html .....................and this article proves it........hey, K-State got beat by a better TEAM even though on average K-state had better athletes, 22 more scholarships, and played at home in front of nearly 50,000 of their fans in nasty Kansas heat and humidity. And the master Bill Snyder got out coached. What more do these whiners want? The simple reality is they got beat! K-state may not be a top 25 team now, but they could be later. Again, the same old excuses........somehow k-state didn't put forth their best effort, NDSU got lucky, Bison coaches threw stuff at them they were not prepared for.........I am really tired of this shit. You know what......many of the cocky players in FBS are not as good as advertised because they don't play to level of talent God gave them since most are interested in individual glory and their schools only want more money and mega hyped image. Might as well call FBS the Football Bullshit Division. There are a bunch of spoiled teams at the top of FBS that think they are invincible. Love it that NDSU and others knocked them down a notch this past weekend. In response to the ignorant article NDSU will likely be good enough this year to get in one of the top 10 FBS bowl games (but of course cannot be invited and who cares) ........just sayin! I could go on for hours, but rant done.
    Quoted for truth.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Talking Re: FBS Full of Big Heads

sdbison....I AM WITH THEE!......we should start our own sports talk show and we can start of every show by telling everyone the BCS SUCKS!.....Mark May is an IDIOT!...and so on!

Is this the worst team that K-State has had? Sorry...I meant Minnesota.

Snyder doesn't know how to lose with class.

Good post SD.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

With SD 100%

NDSU was the better team....period.

Their O-line did a good job in pass protection but they need to run block also.

Play that game 10 times and NDSU wins 5 or 6 of them.

Whatever helps them sleep better.

Everyone in the country knows ndsu is better than kstate. It's funny how much better they are too considering the points they left off the board.

Actually K-State has a very good, but somewhat inexperienced team at a several critical spots (the QB and a good portion of the defense). They will get better through their next couple games and hopefully can get revenge on Baylor at home and take care of the rest of a somewhat weaker Big 12. Seems Snyder could do one simple thing to help his team get their act together...........take the names off the back of the jerseys and put K-State somewhere on the uniform. I saw a bunch of individual celebrating when K-state went up by 2 TD's. Takes a team effort that holds off on celebrations until the game is over.

And one other thing I forgot to mention........NDSU's offensive and defensive lines clearly won the line of scrimmage. The only thing that went right for K-state was their pass protect blocking. Where were all these NFL caliber K-state lineman that were going to kick ass on NDSU's D-line? Other than getting burned deep on a couple pass plays NDSU's defense showed they belong at the top of all college football.