Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethan Parmer Benefit

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Ethan Parmer Benefit

I know this is the football forum but I was hoping would get more views before being moved. Ethan a member of the TOHBTC was seriously injured on July 4th in a swimming accident. He is now at Craig in Denver for Therapy. Benefit is Sept. 12th in Fargo. If you have items to donate for silent auction, the TOHBTC / Bison Battlewagon site will be a drop off point at this Saturdays game, 09-07-13. Any type of donation will be accepted. Ethan is the son of Steve Parmer who is heavy into the American Legion World Series, Team Maker and rabid Bison fans throughout the whole family. We will miss their smiling faces ( and Good food ) until Ethan can come home. Thank you for anything you can do to help this family out. See below.

While Ethan is kicking butt in CO - we are getting a benefit for him underway here in Fargo. We will be having a spaghetti feed, live music (the band is not set in stone yet), silent auction, and raffle on Sept. 12th at Big D's. If anyone would like to help (pass out flyers, have something to donate, know someone who knows someone) you can contact us at:

ethanparmerbenefit@outlook.com

Default Re: Ethan Parmer Benefit

Ethan and his entire family are great Bison fans and great people. It sucks that he's had to go through this, especially at such a young age, but we've got his back, right Bisonville?

Can we drop off $$ at the tailgate also??

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Can we drop off $$ at the tailgate also??
    Yes, absolutely.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I am in........I have read Ethan's journey on the caring bridge site every day since shortly after his accident. Reading the challenges Ethan now faces each day has definitely had an impact on the way I look at things in my life. Unbelievable courage and determination by Ethan. Let's show our support!

Will there be a box at the Horny Bison tailgate to drop off donations?

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Will there be a box at the Horny Bison tailgate to drop off donations?
    Yes, this Saturday, September 7.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anything to help the family will be accepted at the Horny Bison tailgate, cash donation box, silent auction items, like maybe for example a Charlie Stock pink un_ autographed tailgate worn jersey ? or if not that an Autographed Bandana ? Maybe ? Im kind of worried what Izzy might donate in the blow up variety but im sure it will get bids at the silent auction. To be serious, anything that can help this outstanding Bison family will be accepted. Your junk could be someones treasure at the silent auction or even a dollar dropped in the box at tailgate will help and will add up. A perfect opportunity for those that cant attend the benefit to contribute. The Parmer family are the kind of people that would be leading the charge to help anyone if the table's were turned. Thank you all, and GO BISON !!!

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    silent auction items, like maybe for example a Charlie Stock pink un_ autographed tailgate worn jersey ?
    I'll dig out the jersey if shithead will sign it.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I'll dig out the jersey if shithead will sign it.

you'll have to be more specific.

Edit: in context, the field is somewhat narrowed down.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.