Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach Vigs for president

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Coach Vigs for president

I don't want to EVER read any more about his shitty playcalling. Yeah, he calls it vanilla during the bulk of the season but we are always amazed during big games, particularly during the playoffs. Its not about trickery, either. He put a masterful package together throughout the 2011 and 2012 playoffs and especially on Friday. If Bohl ever leaves, I would love for GT to offer it to Coach Vigen.

Down with "Fire Vigen Save Season". Enough of that shit. He's rock solid when the team needs him most. *

* (Barring whenever we play Missouri State...)
    Insert something clever here...

Default Re: Coach Vigs for president

Fire the "Fire Vigen comment" save season

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fire Orygun Save Vigen?!

Fire Vigen Save the Season chanted in the parking lot with Lakes & co was a top 5 memory from last year after the ISUb game.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I don't want to EVER read any more about his shitty playcalling. Yeah, he calls it vanilla during the bulk of the season but we are always amazed during big games, particularly during the playoffs. Its not about trickery, either. He put a masterful package together throughout the 2011 and 2012 playoffs and especially on Friday. If Bohl ever leaves, I would love for GT to offer it to Coach Vigen.

Down with "Fire Vigen Save Season". Enough of that shit. He's rock solid when the team needs him most. *
    Please dont jinx the mojo, Coach Bohl aint going anywhere, infact K-State fans wants Coach Bohl to replace Billy Old Cat Snyder and want a 11ft Bronze statue of a Bison right behind Snyder's statue to make it look like Bison chasing Snyder, of course Bohl is happy here, his family is here, fans love him, and he built this program from scratch so nobody here wants him to leave. Vigen is doing his thing and everything is in a nice equilibrium. So please dont start some crap. Lets focus on 3 peat.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Please dont jinx the mojo, Coach Bohl aint going anywhere, infact K-State fans wants Coach Bohl to replace Billy Old Cat Snyder and want a 11ft Bronze statue of a Bison right behind Snyder's statue to make it look like Bison chasing Snyder, of course Bohl is happy here, his family is here, fans love him, and he built this program from scratch so nobody here wants him to leave. Vigen is doing his thing and everything is in a nice equilibrium. So please dont start some crap. Lets focus on 3 peat.
    Way to focus on one out of the eight sentences that I wrote, Wendell. The POINT is, Coach Vigs rocks...and we're lucky to have him.
    Insert something clever here...

Way to focus on one out of the eight sentences that I wrote, Wendell. The POINT is, Coach Vigs rocks...and we're lucky to have him.
    He has really improved. It does help having a four year starter at QB.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Vigen has come a loooong way! But I'd rather see Kleiman as head coach than Vigen. Sorry! I've seen one too many live games maybe. And I'm not selling Vigen's performance on Friday night. It was a masterpiece.

Settle down people! Vigen reads bisonville and purposely does things to piss us off. Its the only way to explain the fullback dive conspiracy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

He called a brilliant game and it was executed to near perfection.

The two go hand in hand.