Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Verbal #4: R.J. Urzendowski

Default 2014 Verbal #4: R.J. Urzendowski

R.J. Urzendowski from Creighton Preparatory School, Omaha, NE. He's 6-1, 185 and from the same school as Easton Stick. Saw it in a Dom Izzo tweet.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2014 Verbal #4: R.J. Urzendowski

Huge Love and welcome to Bison Nation RJ

sweet!.....now it's Easton's turn!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    sweet!.....now it's Easton's turn!
    No kidding!! If that is him on the video, we HAVE to get him as well!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easton please be part of the Bison family. We love to have you here.

wonder how many WR's they take in this class. Hawkins and Johns still have offers at this point but that may change.

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Welcome R. J., excited to have you joining the Bison.

Great hands, tough over the middle, good deep ball guy, and seems to have good enough D1 speed already and those are his jr highlights. He will only get faster with our training. If the QB is Stick, that's a heck of a combo. They seem to know what the other is going to do. Good signing. Good music on the highlights too with some old school Tool! Welcome aboard!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

R. J. had a very solid game against a good Omaha Burke team last week. Teammate QB Easton Stick also had a very nice game, as did bunny recruit
    Trey Carr. Would love to see all three of them in Bison Green.

http://www.neprepzone.com/article/20...fourth-quarter

This was a kid I have been following for a while. Has some really great articles on him. Sounds like he has always tested very good at the camps and catches everything. Pretty exciting that one of this camps was at K-State and one article said it would be his first major offer if they didn't hit their top target (North Carolina kid). So I am guessing they did, as KSU didn't offer.

From a May article:

I ran a 4.18 shuttle though which when they gave us out SPARQ ratings it said I was in the 98th percentile from all of the camps they've had this year. I threw the power ball 34-feet I think which was in the 83rd-percentile and my vertical was 32-inches. So it was a pretty good day of testing. I thought I stacked up pretty well against everyone else."

One thing Urzendowski has excelled at during these camps was the one-on-ones. He said last weekend was no exception.

"I definitely thought I did as well in the one-on-ones at the Nike camp as I did at the Rivals Camp," Urzendowski said. "I was able to win all of my one-on-ones and I caught 10 out of the 12 passes. The only two I didn't catch were just bad throws, uncatchable balls.

"Overall I did really well with the one-on-ones. I would say this was the best group of corners that I've gone up against out of all of the camps and combines I've been to, including the Army Combine. So, with such a good group of corners I was really happy to have done as well as I did."

Urzendowski hopes to parlay his successful spring into an even better summer on the camp circuit.

"My confidence has definitely soared here lately," Urzendowski said. "I know that I have gone up against some corners that have 10 or 15 offers from big time schools and been able to beat them. When you go up against some of the better corners you have to be very precise with your route running. I'd say that's something that I've been able to really clean up here lately and get even better at.

"With my confidence so high I'm really looking forward to getting to these school camps this summer and performing well for the coaching staffs."

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1505038
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.