Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2014 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by NodakBizon View Post
    I dont think people who havent been to Laramie realize how bad it is. The best way to compare it would be if the U of Wyo was in Williston. Then again Williston has way more going for it than Laramie. We could really use this guy.
    ...all of this. I have relatives who attended the same HS as this guy. In addition to being a talented football player he sounds like a good guy. I hope he considers NDSU. Wonder what Coach Bohl will do regarding releasing Vega from his commitment?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I enjoyed the view of Laramie. In my rear view mirror...

Did this guy visit Fargo?
    He visited I think the week Bohl announced to his team via CBS Sports that hes leaving. Quickly after he committed to ISU Red. Of course we didn't even have a head coach hired by then so I don't blame the kid.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Laramie has always been shittier than Williston Mandan and Dickenson combined...I liken it to Moorhead if Moorhead was not in the F-M. I have to say when I was a young buck being recruited (wrestling) by wyoming Laramie and how nice is was had nothing to do with my decision....just saying!

+

Quote Originally Posted by NodakBizon View Post
    I dont think people who havent been to Laramie realize how bad it is. The best way to compare it would be if the U of Wyo was in Williston. Then again Williston has way more going for it than Laramie. We could really use this guy.

http://m.trib.com/sports/college/wyo...ile_touch=true

Could be interesting transfer possibly?

Wyoming DT John Jackson from Arizona has left the team. He was redshirting. Another case of high attrition from AJ Cooper. Hes the 2nd DT he stole from us. Karmas a bitch. We offered him as well as many teams in the MVC and Big Sky

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    http://m.trib.com/sports/college/wyo...ile_touch=true

Could be interesting transfer possibly?

Wyoming DT John Jackson from Arizona has left the team. He was redshirting. Another case of high attrition from AJ Cooper. Hes the 2nd DT he stole from us. Karmas a bitch. We offered him as well as many teams in the MVC and Big Sky
    Rather grab Hubbs and another DT (Windsor) from HS than a transfers from Wyoming via AZ