JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Week 1 MVFC home attendance

Week 1

WIU 6,437
    USD 8,012
    SDSU 9,729
    MSU 10,147
    YSU 12,018

Pretty lackluster across the board. Why did SDSU have only 1700 more than the Yotes? SDSU fans why are your numbers down?

Week 2

WIU 4,021
    SIU 10,038
    YSU 13,226
    UNI 15,960
    NDSU 18,979
    Last edited by JSUBison; 09-08-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Default Re: Week 1 MVFC home attendance

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Pretty lackluster across the board. Why did SDSU have only 1700 more than the Yotes? SDSU fans why are your numbers down?
    Too busy watching the bison game on national TV I suppose..

most sdsu fans were probably at the huskers game

I thought SDSU only had a few thousand tickets available for Bison fans before they even went on sale. Trying to do the math. 15000 capacity. Less than 10000 attendance.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It was the "heat and humidity" according to their radio broadcast. I call bullshit. I drove by Brookings at game time and the car thermometer read 84. Same temp as Manhattan.... At 2am after the game.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Oh quack! So NDSU's TRAVELING fans can get close to the conference's average attendance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    It was the "heat and humidity" according to their radio broadcast. I call bullshit. I drove by Brookings at game time and the car thermometer read 84. Same temp as Manhattan.... At 2am after the game.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    I saw more ndsu vehicles in sd than Jack vehicles yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I saw more ndsu vehicles in sd than Jack vehicles yesterday afternoon.
    True story right here.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I thought SDSU only had a few thousand tickets available for Bison fans before they even went on sale. Trying to do the math. 15000 capacity. Less than 10000 attendance.
    Our stadium has about 10,000 seats. There are still plenty of tickets available for the NDSU game, but no tickets that will get you a seat. In fact, you will likely be able to buy a ticket at the box office 5 minutes prior to kickoff. Good luck seeing the field.

Regardless, pretty disappointing turnout for home opener. I think our fan base (even season ticket holders) still has the mentality of circling 3-4 dates on the calendar and not paying attention to the others. Sad, but it is getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    The key is on sale to bison fans. They allowed Rabbit season ticket holders to buy extra if they wanted before tickets went on sale to the general public.