Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underrated MVP's

Default Underrated MVP's

Who are your underrated MVP's from the KSU game?

I have two:

Sam Ojuri- 10 rushes for a net of 127 yards. Take away the 66 yard run (which was huge on it's own) and he's still averaging over 6.5 ypc. I didn't notice much discussion of him in the GDT, but he was carving up the KSU defense. Looks like he's finally back to 100%, after the back issues last year.

Jim Kramer- The time of possession helped weaken up the KSU defense on The Drive, but the conditioning by Coach Kramer also helped the Bison to finish the game stronger than their opponents once again.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Default Re: Underrated MVP's

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post

I have two:

Sam Ojuri- 10 rushes for a net of 127 yards. Take away the 66 yard run (which was huge on it's own) and he's still averaging over 6.5 ypc. I didn't notice much discussion of him in the GDT, but he was carving up the KSU defense. Looks like he's finally back to 100%, after the back issues last year.

Jim Kramer- The time of possession helped weaken up the KSU defense on The Drive, but the conditioning by Coach Kramer also helped the Bison to finish the game stronger than their opponents once again.
    Ben LeCompte...Had a great game punting and kickoffs.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

#94, Danny Luecke

Derrick Lang, two huge conversions!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    #94, Danny Luecke
    His one tackle later in the game was very much like the one Levon Perry had on Zenner last year. Seemed like he grabbed him up high and just tossed him backwards like a rag doll.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post

I have two:

I'll second the Kramer nomination and add on whoever else is responsible for keeping the players hydrated. The Bison were simply in better physical condition in the 4th quarter.

All great choices so far....

O-line and Jensen.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    I'll second the Kramer nomination and add on whoever else is responsible for keeping the players hydrated. The Bison were simply in better physical condition in the 4th quarter.
    That right there. KSU players were starting to go down in the 4th, 2 of them on the last drive. Conditioning was a major factor for us. Embarrassing for KSU that their players were so winded and cramping even with all the subbing they did. Very simply put, our guys were in much better condition.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

71. He was blowing people up. And in particular on Lang's screen pass on 3rd and 11 and on Jensen's winning TD he pulled and blew 44 out of the hole.

The entire team Defense, offense and special teams.