Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8 Min 58 Sec

Default Re: 8 Min 58 Sec

I know some may disagree with me, but I like how he gave a shout out to his gal after the Td. You could read lips...he said..."I love you baby...I know you're watching." I think thats cool. He can remain focused, and still think about his personal life at the same time. Ice in his veins.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I know some may disagree with me, but I like how he gave a shout out to his gal after the Td. You could read lips...he said..."I love you baby...I know you're watching." I think thats cool. He can remain focused, and still think about his personal life at the same time. Ice in his veins.
    How do we know it's a gal? (it probably was a secret message sent to TAB!) Maybe it was for his mom? (sorry I'm just in a giddy mood!)

Nah, the best was the throw back, MoM shout out! Retro

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    How do we know it's a gal? (it probably was a secret message sent to TAB!) Maybe it was for his mom? (sorry I'm just in a giddy mood!)
    You may be right. My bad.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    The Drive.
    This.

(10 char)

dang just realized this is my 2nd jab at TAB in as many days (Sorry TAB I think we're all just jealous of you and your furry coat!)

That drive was epic... I've never seen anything like that at ANY level. The only miscues were the false start and the 2 straight stuffs at LOS running plays around our own 40 yard line. As others this will be THE Drive in my memory for a long time. I kept thinking in the back of my head when the heck are the wheels going to fall off this thing... but you could see Brock LOVED where he was at when he walked off the field on KSUs first timeout in the drive (2nd of the half), no better place than the ball in Brock's hand with 8 mins to go and going for the kill, he has a killer instinct! It was amazing to watch the change of the KSU fans during those 8 mins.. it was like watching someone watch a horror movie in slow motion!
    The sound of 45000 butts simultaneously puckering was wonderful.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    The sound of 45000 butts simultaneously puckering was wonderful.
    ^^^^^^this guy is a multimedia whore...just sayin'
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

It's the best final drive I can remember because:
    1. We were in a great opponents stadium on an incredibly hot day and we BEAT THEM DOWN!!!!
    2. It was classic Bison football. This drive wasn't about one or two big plays it was a full team effort...run right, run left, passes to several players. Everyone stepped up.
    3. Yeah, the Bison used nearly 9 minutes!!! KSU had no answers.
    4. It was classic Bison football.
    5. When the game was over there was NO DOUBT who the better team was that night.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    It's the best final drive I can remember because:
    1. We were in a great opponents stadium on an incredibly hot day and we BEAT THEM DOWN!!!!
    2. It was classic Bison football. This drive wasn't about one or two big plays it was a full team effort...run right, run left, passes to several players. Everyone stepped up.
    3. Yeah, the Bison used nearly 9 minutes!!! KSU had no answers.
    4. It was classic Bison football.
    5. When the game was over there was NO DOUBT who the better team was that night.

This here!

Big 12 champs just got taken to school on how to run the ball and win.