Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where you at?

Default Re: Where you at?

Safe travels to all those traveling to the "Little Apple." Wish I was on the road with the rest of your honking and throwing up your horns at each other. Have fun, represent Bison Nation strong, and know that their are thousands of us back home and around the country right there with you cheering on the Herd.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker64 View Post
    Just passed them before Peever
    I should catch up with you (Rollin Thunder & CarringtonBison too) between Sioux Falls and Sioux City around 4PM in my yellow Challenger (that is if I don't get a ticket first).

On MSP plane ready for take off for Kansas City -

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Please tell me someone posted this on a cat website.
    posted it to twitter......some people are not pleased

Just ran in to montbison at arrowhead. Saw the bison semi on the way over here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Solong Saloon now. Heading to Porter's Shortly. Have seen a few Bison fans. Have a National Championship flag hanging in our third floor hotel room window at the Fairfield Inn.

At Aggie Station on the east side of Moro. Nice place, gonna head east and still meeting all kinds of friendly people. Aggie St has a beer and sausage tasting event. Sounds good and all local products

Quote Originally Posted by CarringtonBison View Post
    Kids out of school early and volleyball early, so I am leaving clinic early and getting on the road three hours earlier than anticipated. Kansas here we come!
    Hey, Doc, enjoy yourself, have one for me. The way the trains and oil look, I should be able to catch the game in either Stanley or Minot.

Default Where you at?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I should catch up with you (Rollin Thunder & CarringtonBison too) between Sioux Falls and Sioux City around 4PM in my yellow Challenger (that is if I don't get a ticket first).
    HP 10 miles north of Elk Point, just going through EP, taking 77 down to Lincoln
    Sonic in Fremont
    Impala with Bison Flag

[QUOTE=SamsRams;756918]At Aggie Station on the east side of Moro. Nice place, gonna head east and still meeting all kinds of friendly people. Aggie St has a beer and sausage tasting event. Sounds good and all local products[/QUO0 5TE]

Sausage tasting event? You're killing me.

Just bought tix for a 50 50 raffle at arrowhead. Should be a good payday.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."