Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gameweek: North Dakota State by Yahoo

Default Re: Gameweek: North Dakota State by Yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Now compare this to a veteran squad who will be playing the year for another national championship. Anything else would be a let down and center stage to show the nation how they stack up to FBS? There will be fire in there bellies the whole game.
    Honestly, since most of them have "been there, done that," I suspect this team may be even more up for this game than a potential 3rd title game if it happens. (The old complacency thing Bohl brought in the App St. coach to address.) My point being, I agree with SafeTeeJ. I just can't see a Bison let down for this game.

At the biginning of that video when Bohl has that confident grin on his face and says, "Coached eight years against these guys, we have a pretty good idea what they’re going to do." I just can't help but think of Ben Crenshaw before the final day of the Ryder Cup in 1999 when he said this:

The next day the US team rallied back for in the greatest comback in Ryder Cup history.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

If they think we're like North Texas (where I did my undergrad and I'm starting grad school now), they are in TROUBLE!

BRING BACK SNORTY

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Oh, quit being a pessimist. If we somehow Ap. St.'d them, it would be hard to ignore.
    Case in my point.

I am currently watching the S Carolina and N Carolina game on ESPN. In the JAVA they are running this weekends schedules. For all of them they are providing the television network the game is on, such as BTN Network, Longhorn Network, etc., etc. However, when they came to KSU and NDSU, nothing, as if it wasn't being televised at all.

ESPN is NOT going to acknowledge anything that happens on FS1.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Snyder knew everything about us including domination of possession time and they couldn't stop a single factor he mentioned. If you haven't seen this you should do it!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

This was good piece. Bill Snyder talked well of the Bison team.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Case in my point.

I am currently watching the S Carolina and N Carolina game on ESPN. In the JAVA they are running this weekends schedules. For all of them they are providing the television network the game is on, such as BTN Network, Longhorn Network, etc., etc. However, when they came to KSU and NDSU, nothing, as if it wasn't being televised at all.

ESPN is NOT going to acknowledge anything that happens on FS1.
    No coverage on ESPN? Want to take that back? Have a link to a sportscenter feature on the web page!