Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's on your KSU tailgate menu?

Default Re: What's on your KSU tailgate menu?

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Smoked bbq pork loin, beans with smoked wild turkey, another side and dessert. Even an appearance by Bacon. Plenty of barley pop.
    Section 19, Row 43, right? I hope to stop by and say hello, KS.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    Section 19, Row 43, right? I hope to stop by and say hello, KS.
    Knock yourself out if it's that important to you. Why don't you just come by our tailgate?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Knock yourself out if it's that important to you. Why don't you just come by our tailgate?
    Yeah, saying hello and welcoming visitors is important to me. If you'd rather I leave you alone, I'll respect that.
    I'd love to tailgate, but don't have time to before the game. I'll be bringing the family up late, after work on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    Yeah, saying hello and welcoming visitors is important to me. If you'd rather I leave you alone, I'll respect that.
    I'd love to tailgate, but don't have time to before the game. I'll be bringing the family up late, after work on Friday.
    Well, the invitation stands to you and any other KSU fans. If you want to get an early start, walk through our tailgate area. You'll be welcomed and some of us get even more delusional after a few beers. I've neg-repped the hell out of most of you KSU guys with the exception of Onagacat and the Pitt guy so the least I could do is let you smell our food.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, the invitation stands to you and any other KSU fans. If you want to get an early start, walk through our tailgate area. You'll be welcomed and some of us get even more delusional after a few beers. I've neg-repped the hell out of most of you KSU guys with the exception of Onagacat and the Pitt guy so the least I could do is let you smell our food.
    That's a step up from what you let Answer Guy smell...

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    That's a step up from what you let Answer Guy smell...
    Hope you're bringing a sandwich or a granola bar or something for the tailgate....

Well we came and hid in the shade as much as we could. We walked around once but it was so damn hot we didn't stop anywhere
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I talked about our potential menu and how great food adds to the experience. Well, after seeing the forecast I called my dad and said we should leave the grill at home and eat cold sandwiches. In fact, we showed up about an hour before game time, parked, and went inside the stadium to find shade. Didn't miss the tailgating at all.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Hope you're bringing a sandwich or a granola bar or something for the tailgate....
    Forgot to thank you for taking care of the food for tailgate. It was excellent!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Forgot to thank you for taking care of the food for tailgate. It was excellent!!!!!!

this. Ksbisonfan, that food was simply spectacular. thank you!!!!!!!

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.