Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kansas State starting line-up

Default Re: Kansas State starting line-up

Quote Originally Posted by KSUfanPittSUalum View Post
    Due to off field legal issues McDonald was in Snyder's dog house in 2012 and did not see the field as a tight end. In backup roll he has had 14 catches for 212 yards and 2 TDs his first two years of eligibility. He had 8 catches for 80 yards in the spring game. His hands are not exactly cinder blocks.
    Don't throw it to stone hands!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Don't throw it to stone hands!
    he doesn't have stone hands. he played behind an all-league te last year, plus as stated above by the pitt-dude, he did have legal problems associated with dogs.

and one of the moments every k-state fan is hoping for is andre catching the ball turning and looking at a safety or corner cover. that will be fun. remember, you read it here first.

also, no bison in town yet. i took a ride around this morning.

they're busy mowing the tailgate areas including yours up on the hillside. be safe and watch out for those speed cameras in sioux city.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcats View Post
    he doesn't have stone hands. he played behind an all-league te last year, plus as stated above by the pitt-dude, he did have legal problems associated with dogs.

and one of the moments every k-state fan is hoping for is andre catching the ball turning and looking at a safety or corner cover. that will be fun. remember, you read it here first.

they're busy mowing the tailgate areas including yours up on the hillside. be safe and watch out for those speed cameras in sioux city.
    Please let this happen to our #20!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

If I come into Manhattan on hwy 77 on friday at 10:30 AM what would you recommend if I want to drive near aggieville and get some food and a beer before heading over to our tailgate area around 12:30? Directions and places to eat? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Please let this happen to our #20!
    agree. that would be fun to watch.

I am gonna say Boom, and your TE goes down like a ton of bricks, especially if Heagle is involved.

By the way, PL (56BISON73) will be in town this afternoon checking out tailgate areas, etc.

Appreciate the warning. I'll look for him after ndsu recovers the fumble

LOL too bad I can't quickly find the video of Andre's catch and run at Miami in 2011. Ran about 20 yards after the catch with multiple 'Canes bouncing off him. Really looking forward to seeing that again Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by OnagaCat View Post
    LOL too bad I can't quickly find the video of Andre's catch and run at Miami in 2011. Ran about 20 yards after the catch with multiple 'Canes bouncing off him. Really looking forward to seeing that again Friday.
    Found it - 00:33 mark of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g7A1iU4INQ

Default Kansas State starting line-up

so basically what im getting from the diehards is ksucks offensive weapon is a dog abusing fb who has t played in a year and has 1 highlight catch to his reel that we need to be concerned bout.

what will these guys do when snyder retires in the next couple years and they go back to join their basketball team in colleg irrelevnce?