Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tatonka Dust/Seasoning

Default Re: Tatonka Dust/Seasoning

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    His name is Marty Owens. I believe he lived in West Fargo until several years ago. I think they live in Minot now. Not sure if he retired or not. I do believe he waited to make a move until his kids were out of school. Wrestlers?

I probably got about half of that right. BUT, he's reliable and the posters on Fishingbuddy commenting about the seasoning are generally reliable (not true for most of the posters on that site).
    All fishermen lie!! Just sayin'!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The length of everything is over-exaggerated.

Another thread on Fishing Buddy about Tatonka Dust and some meat smoking suggestions.

http://www.fishingbuddy.com/pecan_smoked_rib_eye_s

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered some Tatanka Dust to try out this weekend. I'm getting some practice ribs cooked in preparation for Memphis in May's World Championship of BBQ in a few weeks. The best we've ever done is 9th in ribs

IMG_20130515_103257_735.jpg
    We get in the booth competition every year too for the BBQ, This was our booth from last year

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    His name is Marty Owens. I believe he lived in West Fargo until several years ago. I think they live in Minot now. Not sure if he retired or not. I do believe he waited to make a move until his kids were out of school. Wrestlers?

I probably got about half of that right. BUT, he's reliable and the posters on Fishingbuddy commenting about the seasoning are generally reliable (not true for most of the posters on that site).
    You got pretty much everything correct! I was 23 years in Fargo/West Fargo, both my sons were WF Packer wrestlers, my youngest son graduated in '88 and then my wife and I moved 25 miles north of Minot near Glenburn, ND. Now the reliable part my wife would argue showing her growing honey-do list...

We come up with Tatonka Dust seasoning a little over 4 years ago, then it became packaged and retail ready a little over 2 1/2 years ago. We have also introduced several flavors of sausage, brat, jerky, meat stick seasoning mixes, pork and poultry brines and many Tailgating/BBQ/Smoking/Grilling gadgets available on our website OwensBBQ.com

Also recently we added Buffalo Wing seasoning!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Is Tatanka shedding?

I can't help but think that "Tananka Dust" must be dandruff caused by that monster headset he wears.

My wife uses Tatonka Dust for all her caterings and at home as well. It is the bomb on any meat. She buys it in the three pound bag and it's worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    My wife uses Tatonka Dust for all her caterings and at home as well. It is the bomb on any meat. She buys it in the three pound bag and it's worth every penny.
    Does it come in a Kilo??
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.