Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 1 2-deep

Default Re: Week 1 2-deep

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I completely agree with you. I think Woods is the future and will begin to prove it this year. I just think in a big game like this, you stick with experience, especially so early in the season.
    Amazing how Moody is "just not quite good enough" but yet has been there for us every time. That says something in and of itself.

FYI, not quoting to argue or diss your post, just a good segue to what I wanted to say. IMO, he should be starter until and if someone can prove they are as reliable and dependable as him. He has earned that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Amazing how Moody is "just not quite good enough" but yet has been there for us every time. That says something in and of itself.

FYI, not quoting to argue or diss your post, just a good segue to what I wanted to say. IMO, he should be starter until and if someone can prove they are as reliable and dependable as him. He has earned that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree with you there CAS! I've been a Moody fan since the moment he started seeing the field. Old reliable! Constantly gets the job done no matter the opponent! One of my favorite plays from last year was him breaking the tackle at the 20 at the USD game to take it in for a TD all while stiff arming the defender into the end zone! Every team needs more guys like Moody!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agree with you there CAS! I've been a Moody fan since the moment he started seeing the field. Old reliable! Constantly gets the job done no matter the opponent! One of my favorite plays from last year was him breaking the tackle at the 20 at the USD game to take it in for a TD all while stiff arming the defender into the end zone! Every team needs more guys like Moody!
    Moody has become the teams version of Warren Holloway in a sense. Not so much the big time plays, but like you and CAS both said, he's reliable and he's still out there and none of the pups have overtaken him. I thought Wahlo could have been the one last year, and Okland maybe this year but that's obviously not happening.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Moody has become the teams version of Warren Holloway in a sense. Not so much the big time plays, but like you and CAS both said, he's reliable and he's still out there and none of the pups have overtaken him. I thought Wahlo could have been the one last year, and Okland maybe this year but that's obviously not happening.
    Ahhhh...did you watch Bison football when Holloway was playing?! That's all he did was make the "BIG" catches...he had the timing down when leaping for a ball and NFL type hands to catch it, unfortunately that's all he had. If he had speed and quickness, we might still be watching him play football...

To respond to the other posts, I like D-Gray all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Ahhhh...did you watch Bison football when Holloway was playing?! That's all he did was make the "BIG" catches...he had the timing down when leaping for a ball and NFL type hands to catch it, unfortunately that's all he had. If he had speed and quickness, we might still be watching him play football...

To respond to the other posts, I like D-Gray all the way!
    i think you misunderstood him

Here is the link to the weekly NDSU press release:

http://gobison.com/documents/2013/8/...-27.pdf?id=160

533 In a row

IMHO, Moody's x-factor is his durability. He makes a fantastic grab, gets decleated, holds on to the ball, and dusts himself off and does it again. Straight blue collar Midwestern toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Here is the link to the weekly NDSU press release:

http://gobison.com/documents/2013/8/...-27.pdf?id=160
    When did Iowa join the Big 12?

THE SERIES: This is the second meeting between North Dakota State and Kansas State. NDSU lost 19-6 at Kansas State under coach C.C. Finnegan to end a 5-5 season in 1931. NDSU is 1-1 against Big 12 competition since beginning Division I play in 2004. The Bison lost 34-17 at Iowa State in the 2009 opener and won 6-3 at Kansas in the 2010 opener.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    When did Iowa join the Big 12?
    Iowa is in the Big 10, IOWA STATE is in the Big 12

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    Iowa is in the Big 10, IOWA STATE is in the Big 12
    Of course, I should have used da purple.

My point. Exactly.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin