Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2014 single game FCS title game tickets on sale today (8-26)

Default Re: 2014 single game FCS title game tickets on sale today (8-26)

Got mine. Section 116 row 15 seat 21-24. Half way up the section.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    you said you want to make sure to sell them if NDSU does not make it. you can sell flash seats is my point and it is much easier. i could sell a flash seat an hour before the game and they instantly get the tickets. mailing hard copies of tickets severely limits your market and timeframe in which u have to sell
    How do you go about doing that? I'm a ticket newb when it comes to reselling as well. Is there a process to do it? I just want to make sure before I pay any extra money for the hard tix.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    How do you go about doing that? I'm a ticket newb when it comes to reselling as well. Is there a process to do it? I just want to make sure before I pay any extra money for the hard tix.
    flashseats.com can explain it. its simple and easy. i rolled up to specific gate that no one was in line for, gave my credit card, they swiped it and gave me my tickets. still works for scrapbookers

to sell them you either list on their site. they will up charge the buyer and seller. otherwise you can list them somewhere else like a msg board or craigslist and the other person can paypal you. once u get money u can transfer your seats to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    Just admit it already...you like to scrapbook and physical tickets are part of the memories!
    I put all my tickets from last year inside the frame of the panoramic. Looks pretty cool. Nothing wrong with saving tickets. Thats exactly why I wanted the actual ticket and not the flash seat.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Got seats 1-10 in row 2 of Sec 116 yesterday evening.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Yes, you have to pay the extra $5 per ticket. Well worth it to make sure I can sell them if need be. It took 2 minutes to do and they were nice about it.
    It's $5 per order to mail them, not $5 per ticket.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    It's $5 per order to mail them, not $5 per ticket.
    I wasn't paying much attention, just wanted to get it done. So bonus for me on saving money!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Just got 4 in section 115 using Flash tickets. I felt strange purchasing them last year after week 6 much less before we play a game but it's worth the risk. Worst case I can sell them for face value. Thanks to chubs for the heads up on the email code from last year. I got one

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Got mine, Sec 116 R12 seats 21 -24 and R13 Seats 21 - 24