Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frisco Cruiser Bus

Default Frisco Cruiser Bus

Is it going to Manhattan? Or have I not read enough this summer?

Default Re: Frisco Cruiser Bus

Not going. After the Frisco jaunt, Im not taking that thing further than South Dakota from now on. Others might tho

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Not going. After the Frisco jaunt, Im not taking that thing further than South Dakota from now on. Others might tho
    If I were you, I would get some endorsements from local business community. Paint that bus with all kids of ads and drive it till its dead.

It will not be making the trip to KSU. As Longhorn has pointed out it likely won't go much further than South Dakota this year..... however, I refuse to say that a group of us won't get together and drive it back to Frisco in January. We have some heating issues to deal with (rear heater stopped working in Kansas on the way back last year) and a few other things as well. If anything I suspect the "old guys" in the group will continue to take it to some of the longer distance events while the young pups opt for the life of privilege and fly there. I remember when I was Longhorn's age I had to push my bus both ways uphill to national championship games through 15' of snow!!!

I thought they junked that bus after Brookings last year?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I hope you have an alternative way to blast the music loud enough to piss off your neighboring tailgaters....
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    It will not be making the trip to KSU. As Longhorn has pointed out it likely won't go much further than South Dakota this year..... however, I refuse to say that a group of us won't get together and drive it back to Frisco in January. We have some heating issues to deal with (rear heater stopped working in Kansas on the way back last year) and a few other things as well. If anything I suspect the "old guys" in the group will continue to take it to some of the longer distance events while the young pups opt for the life of privilege and fly there. I remember when I was Longhorn's age I had to push my bus both ways uphill to national championship games through 15' of snow!!!
    I don't think you will have to worry about not enough heat for a trip to Kansas now.

Two words?

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Two words?
    No, its 3 words!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I thought they junked that bus after Brookings last year?
    Nope still got it so you horny bison have a place to hang out