Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A very detailed analysis of K-State Running back

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default A very detailed analysis of K-State Running back

I have ready more than 100 articles about K-State game plan and they all talk about a very strong running game. Here's a detailed analysis of their Running Back's skills. This is awesome and I highly recommend.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2013/07/04...b-john-hubert/

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A very detailed analysis of K-State Running back

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I have ready more than 100 articles about K-State game plan and they all talk about a very strong running game. Here's a detailed analysis of their Running Back's skills. This is awesome and I highly recommend.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2013/07/04...b-john-hubert/
    Very detailed indeed. He reminds me a bit of Taiwan Jones because he breaks tackles and plays slippery.

Also, from that video - who is #12 on K-State? Is that Senior defensive back Ty Zimmerman? He looks verrry good.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Very detailed indeed. He reminds me a bit of Taiwan Jones because he breaks tackles and plays slippery.

Also, from that video - who is #12 on K-State? Is that Senior defensive back Ty Zimmerman? He looks verrry good.
    Yes, that's Ty and not having him against Baylor last year was a major factor in our loss.

Ty Zimmerman a doppelganger for RB John Hubert, the new leader on offense
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...eview/2665083/

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Ty Zimmerman a doppelganger for RB John Hubert, the new leader on offense
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...eview/2665083/
    Nothing wrong with being a doppelganger. Zimmerman appears to be a mixture of Colton Heagle and Marcus Williams, except better. I'm curious how we'll match up. He's going to shut down an entire side of the passing game.

Nothing wrong with being a doppelganger. Zimmerman appears to be a mixture of Colton Heagle and Marcus Williams, except better. I'm curious how we'll match up. He's going to shut down an entire side of the passing game.
    As soon as we figure out who he is covering, call plays that put that receiver on the edges and take him as far away from other plays as possible. Minimize his effectiveness and play 10 vs 10 ball. Let's say he covers Vraa. That leaves sure-handed Smith and Gebhart as well as Woods and Moody to make plays for the team. If Vraa beats him then that's a positive for us.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

This seems the best place for it, and for those with HFBIQ that like to read about the intricacies of the schemes, we have some great info in the blog section of gE (non-bbs area) that may be fun reading for those that like the analysis above.

Here are a couple of the better ones. They are available for about half of our opponents from last season and it's enjoyable reading for people that like the strategy, etc of the schemes and alignments.

_FANframes: QB Run Game and Tight End Variations

_FANframes: Attacking Aggressive Defense and Modern Triple Option

I'll hang up and listen off air for those of you that feel the need to flame. I just thought that those that enjoyed the earlier article may enjoy this detailed analysis as well.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookie Pimp View Post
    This seems the best place for it, and for those with HFBIQ that like to read about the intricacies of the schemes, we have some great info in the blog section of gE (non-bbs area) that may be fun reading for those that like the analysis above.

Here are a couple of the better ones. They are available for about half of our opponents from last season and it's enjoyable reading for people that like the strategy, etc of the schemes and alignments.

_FANframes: QB Run Game and Tight End Variations

_FANframes: Attacking Aggressive Defense and Modern Triple Option

I'll hang up and listen off air for those of you that feel the need to flame. I just thought that those that enjoyed the earlier article may enjoy this detailed analysis as well.

Peace.
    Well.....one thing is for sure.
    No one from either Georgia Southern or Alabama advised you to provide a tutorial to anyone associated with Bison football about anything related to the "Modern Triple Option"

If anyone is interested in the K-State running backs here is a recent article:

After Hubert, Cats' RB battle in question - K-State has several tailbacks to complement Hubert

http://cjonline.com/sports/2013-08-2...attle-question

Edit: I deleted the old link and re-copied the URL. I don't get access denied. It should be a public access article. I don't have a log-in to the Topeka Capital-Journal.
    Last edited by KSUfanPittSUalum; 08-24-2013 at 05:25 AM.
    I love College FOOTBALL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KSUfanPittSUalum View Post
    If anyone is interested in the K-State running backs here is a recent article:

After Hubert, Cats' RB battle in question - K-State has several tailbacks to complement Hubert
    http://cjonline.com/sports/2013-08-2...attle-question
    Access Denied message