Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs KSU spread

Default Re: NDSU vs KSU spread

But, but, but the illini werent BIG 12 CHAMPS last year. K state was and therefore are unbeatable this year! I think it should be NDSU +41.5... 52-10 wildcats I saw somewhere which sounds about right...

I think 13 is about right. I doubt we lose by 2 TD's. GO BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by Bookie Pimp View Post
    You'll be quite thankful at the end of the day, to be honest. Good luck with your wagers, though.
    Should be the easiest $150 I ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Should be the easiest $150 I ever made.
    If, by some miracle, K-State has a good team again and it's not... At least the beers are cheap in Manhattan.

Safe travels. Looking forward to seeing the good folks I've met in Frisco that past two years.

If, by some miracle, K-State has a good team again and it's not... At least the beers are cheap in Manhattan.

Safe travels. Looking forward to seeing the good folks I've met in Frisco that past two years.
    It might be professional courtesy but you seem much more polite here than on goemaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It might be professional courtesy but you seem much more polite here than on goemaw.
    Nice of you to notice. I love talking shit on bbs's... I won't lie. But, I don't wander out to others bbs's to do so.

I'll admit that while we at goEMAW (a rebel BBS), are pretty rough on visitors and generally troll the shit out of em, I've been a bit taken aback by how many folks here auto-assume that every visitor has come to "troll' your board. While I am NO fan of the group that posts at scout.com, that's generally what y'all have had to deal with, so I get it. Keep in mind, we have THREE highly trafficked bbs's... This place seems (from my experience) to be home to all your fans including the "shirt-tucks" and the "trolls". (minus lakes & JBB of course)

I live in Frisco, so I've been to the past two FCS champ games and have met & befriended a number of good folks from N. Dakota. Many times over the summer, I was both disgusted and disappointed in the vitirol in some of the posts directed towards a football program I was a part of and towards a school that I have a degree from... I understand a little "pre-game smack talk" and poking fun at stereotypes, but at times it got downright personal, which is NOT what I experienced with the fans/alums I've met in person. Not trying to make excuses, but some of my anger & disgust came out in some of my postings on our home board.

I bought tickets for, and am hosting, four Bison fans that took us in last January at FC Dallas Stadium and gave my step-son one of those big, fuzzy Bison hats with the horns. So, I've been excited about this game for 8 months. I hope that you will all realize that just because we see the game through our purple lenses and may have a slightly different view of the relative strengths of upper level BCS football when compared to FCS and the ku/minny/CSU's of the world, it doesn't mean that we don't respect your team, program and fans.

Many of just love the game and want to talk about it with like minded people leading up to the contest.

ps- generally speaking, all we got at from Bisonville at gE was lakes, MNLonghorn10 (posing as NDSU Lollypopkid) and Izzy Flexion (posing as Norma Stitz). Perhaps we wouldn't look so bad if you didn't send your shittiest posters? Hahahahaha

Nice of you to notice. I love talking shit on bbs's... I won't lie. But, I don't wander out to others bbs's to do so.

I'll admit that while we at goEMAW (a rebel BBS), are pretty rough on visitors and generally troll the shit out of em, I've been a bit taken aback by how many folks here auto-assume that every visitor has come to "troll' your board. While I am NO fan of the group that posts at scout.com, that's generally what y'all have had to deal with, so I get it. Keep in mind, we have THREE highly trafficked bbs's... This place seems (from my experience) to be home to all your fans including the "shirt-tucks" and the "trolls". (minus lakes & JBB of course)

I live in Frisco, so I've been to the past two FCS champ games and have met & befriended a number of good folks from N. Dakota. Many times over the summer, I was both disgusted and disappointed in the vitirol in some of the posts directed towards a football program I was a part of and towards a school that I have a degree from... I understand a little "pre-game smack talk" and poking fun at stereotypes, but at times it got downright personal, which is NOT what I experienced with the fans/alums I've met in person. Not trying to make excuses, but some of my anger & disgust came out in some of my postings on our home board.

I bought tickets for, and am hosting, four Bison fans that took us in last January at FC Dallas Stadium and gave my step-son one of those big, fuzzy Bison hats with the horns. So, I've been excited about this game for 8 months. I hope that you will all realize that just because we see the game through our purple lenses and may have a slightly different view of the relative strengths of upper level BCS football when compared to FCS and the ku/minny/CSU's of the world, it doesn't mean that we don't respect your team, program and fans.

Many of just love the game and want to talk about it with like minded people leading up to the contest.

ps- generally speaking, all we got at from Bisonville at gE was lakes, MNLonghorn10 (posing as NDSU Lollypopkid) and Izzy Flexion (posing as Norma Stitz). Perhaps we wouldn't look so bad if you didn't send your shittiest posters? Hahahahaha

Football smack is football smack but the weird Canada/wilderness/poor shit is mostly what I speak of. I live in Kansas and it's pretty much a warmer North Dakota. People who live in Manhattan shit talking Fargo is pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Football smack is football smack but the weird Canada/wilderness/poor shit is mostly what I speak of. I live in Kansas and it's pretty much a warmer North Dakota. People who live in Manhattan shit talking Fargo is pretty hilarious.
    I'm glad you found the humor in it... Some get it some don't. If Manhattan was the epicenter of big city chic, I wouldn't have made my home in the DFW area!

Like I said above, it's mostly random bullshit to see what we can get a rise out of people with or poking at stereotypes to break down walls. At the end of the day, we aren't that much different. I totally agree.

Meanwhile, you have your buddy tmcats here who doesn't even realize that he's a troll and he absolutely HATES all of us at goEMAW. So, take from that what you will.

Safe travels, enjoy the game and try not to let that shithole lowrents rub off on you too much... ku is to K-State as und is to NDSU, just FYI.

Oooh you like us there..your site would be pud if umass was your first game :-)

I'm glad you found the humor in it... Some get it some don't. If Manhattan was the epicenter of big city chic, I wouldn't have made my home in the DFW area!

Like I said above, it's mostly random bullshit to see what we can get a rise out of people with or poking at stereotypes to break down walls. At the end of the day, we aren't that much different. I totally agree.

Meanwhile, you have your buddy tmcats here who doesn't even realize that he's a troll and he absolutely HATES all of us at goEMAW. So, take from that what you will.

Safe travels, enjoy the game and try not to let that shithole lowrents rub off on you too much... ku is to K-State as und is to NDSU, just FYI.
    KU pays 58% of my household income so ROCK f***in CHALK.

I love it here. Doesn't even compare to Grand Forks a little.