Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    No. Receiving votes, or #26 is not "middle of the pack. K-State is probably a top 30 team this year, and better than NDSU, period. Again, great FCS team you've got. Not good enough to compete week after week in a BCS conference.

good news. We don't have to do it week to week. Just once this year. And if we had to do it every week I'd hope we'd be on equal footing scholly wise.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    good news. We don't have to do it week to week. Just once this year. And if we had to do it every week I'd hope we'd be on equal footing scholly wise.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    Nah, they wouldn't want NDSU upsetting the order of things
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Kstater, as I have told other K State posters:

Contrary to the garbage that was spewed by ESPN last year about FCS matchups, there will be two teams on that field fully expecting to win. NDSU looks as these games both as a good payday, and a game and counts toward playoff selection.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No. Receiving votes, or #26 is not "middle of the pack. K-State is probably a top 30 team this year, and better than NDSU, period. Again, great FCS team you've got. Not good enough to compete week after week in a BCS conference.
    Why don't you invite us and we'll find out.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    Can't make it without greater attendance and more TVs, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    It was your schools choice to compete in D2/D1AA/FCS and not the top level all these years. Nobody forced it on NDSU. All it takes is money.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That's bold to say when you get 20+ more scholarships

And yes..26 is middle of the pack. Who cares about teams ranked 50th or lower...do you?
    And it was your school's choice to have 20 less scholarships, not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by OnagaCat View Post
    And it was your school's choice to have 20 less scholarships, not ours.
    Breaking news.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

It's just not, it's really not.
    Could your team win? Sure. Upsets happen. But don't believe that it wouldn't be a significant upset.
    It is......it really is.
    You see....the difference between NDSU and some of the other "cupcake" teams you play, is that if the Bison lose by 3 we'll all be pissed as hell. NO MORAL VICTOIES.
    Newsflash................K-State is not a good example of an elite football program. NDSU is not looking to "hang" with your team for 2 or 3 quarters. They are coming into town with the mentality that they wanna beat yer ass.
    Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    It is......it really is.
    You see....the difference between NDSU and some of the other "cupcake" teams you play, is that if the Bison lose by 3 we'll all be pissed as hell. NO MORAL VICTOIES.
    Newsflash................K-State is not a good example of an elite football program. NDSU is not looking to "hang" with your team for 2 or 3 quarters. They are coming into town with the mentality that they wanna beat yer ass.
    Time will tell.
    newsflash - i see why you pick your nose.