Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This analysis is flawed. A close game is within one score including extra points, i.e., 1 to 8 point differential. Depending on who you talk to a blow out game is 20 points or more differential. Lots of room in there for a games that are competitive, but neither close or a blowout. Need to revise your prediction format unless that is too much for you mister No_Skill.
    Meh...... :-)
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Hey KSTATER,
    Your spot on. Good post. All your comments are right on the pulse of the Thundering Herd Fans.
    We had 15,000 fans down in Frisco TX in January for the National Championship game, and since this game is with a REAL top 25 Team that can bring it, I would guess 5,000 to 7,000 fans scattered through out the stadium? Hard to say, could be more pending how high the KState Fans were willing to let their ticket prices go for.

I can only say that I plead guilty to the energy of this Bison Nation. I have been to 2 of the 3 Gopher games, and ISU game 4 years ago. Its the Big time atmosphere that is so electric that its addicting and the Bison Tailgating and fan support has cranked it up as well as any good FBS school. It surprises the FBS teams when the fan base arrives. Holy Buffs! Lots of Green and Yellow.

I know I can't wait to see a tremendous Wildcat Crowd in Manhattan in 2 weeks. It will be FANtastic! Win or lose us Bison Fans just want a great game to be a part of and for the KSU Fans to go away saying that is one good football team. Like wise for us too.
    I have done some bloggin on your KState Scout Forum and some of your Cat boys get waaay to serious in the stats, history, percentages etc...... lets just play ball.

How is Section 9 row 36 for viewing? Corner section. Your stadium reminds me of ISU's?

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NodakGreg View Post
    Hey KSTATER,
    Your spot on. Good post. All your comments are right on the pulse of the Thundering Herd Fans.
    We had 15,000 fans down in Frisco TX in January for the National Championship game, and since this game is with a REAL top 25 Team that can bring it, I would guess 5,000 to 7,000 fans scattered through out the stadium? Hard to say, could be more pending how high the KState Fans were willing to let their ticket prices go for.

I can only say that I plead guilty to the energy of this Bison Nation. I have been to 2 of the 3 Gopher games, and ISU game 4 years ago. Its the Big time atmosphere that is so electric that its addicting and the Bison Tailgating and fan support has cranked it up as well as any good FBS school. It surprises the FBS teams when the fan base arrives. Holy Buffs! Lots of Green and Yellow.

I know I can't wait to see a tremendous Wildcat Crowd in Manhattan in 2 weeks. It will be FANtastic! Win or lose us Bison Fans just want a great game to be a part of and for the KSU Fans to go away saying that is one good football team. Like wise for us too.
    I have done some bloggin on your KState Scout Forum and some of your Cat boys get waaay to serious in the stats, history, percentages etc...... lets just play ball.

How is Section 9 row 36 for viewing? Corner section. Your stadium reminds me of ISU's?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Gully, you always were the pessimist. I am holding at twice your level of confidence and calling 40 % conservative.
    I was going to read, "The Power of Positive Thinking" but then I thought what the hells the use.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

A Big-12 team vs any FCS team should win 95% of the time. Since we are top dogs, I will increase our chances to 12.5%.

What my head tells me the score will be: KSU 31 - NDSU 14
    What my heart hopes the score will be: NDSU 23 - KSU 21

Quote Originally Posted by MHDBisonfan View Post
    A Big-12 team vs any FCS team should win 95% of the time. Since we are top dogs, I will increase our chances to 12.5%.

What my head tells me the score will be: KSU 31 - NDSU 14
    What my heart hopes the score will be: NDSU 23 - KSU 21
    Way to live on the edge..........12.5%. I would be willing to bet my lifetime savings that Bohl realistically believes the Bison have a better chance than that.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Way to live on the edge..........12.5%. I would be willing to bet my lifetime savings that Bohl realistically believes the Bison have a better chance than that.
    That's the fun of boards. We'll never know what Bohl believes. Yes, 12.5%, we play them 8 times, we win once. We're not playing a bottom feeder here, we're playing one of the best teams in one of the best conferences in all college football at their home field. I think 1 win in 8 is pretty good actually.

That's the fun of boards. We'll never know what Bohl believes. Yes, 12.5%, we play them 8 times, we win once. We're not playing a bottom feeder here, we're playing one of the best teams in one of the best conferences in all college football at their home field. I think 1 win in 8 is pretty good actually.
    That was k state LAST YEAR. They lost half their team to graduation and they are not a perenial top FBS team. Some bisonvillers treat k-state like they are Alabama.

Have to disagree with you on the 1 in 8 thing. I think the odds are considerably more in our favor than 12.5%. The first game of the season with a brand new defensive unit on the field will translate into some confusion and uncertainty on their part. A new QB on offense isn't going to help their situation any more either. They'll have some wrinkles to iron out. Hopefully, it will take a whole game for them to do that.

I like our chances in this one. Not saying we are going to win, just that I like our chances. Though, losing Perry isn't going help our situation. Looking forward to the game.

Seats in sec 9 row 36 are decent seats . Yore facing the action so you don't have to turn your head the whole game and high enough to see the whole field. I've sat there before and it was fine. Much better than about 1/3 of the other seats. Only neg is the large video board will be behind and to your right. The other video board on the other endow the field is about 25 years old and tiny. This is it's last year. It's embarrassing. Enjoy the game.