Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by KCHerd View Post
    Lets see .. "100% of Thundar" and "100% Bison... We will give you nothing and we will take from you EVERYTHING!" just to quote 2 references early on in this thread.
    Why does what other fans say make you butthurt?!?! Who effing cares!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Lets see .. "100% of Thundar" and "100% Bison... We will give you nothing and we will take from you EVERYTHING!" just to quote 2 references early on in this thread.
    The 100% Bison win was a prediction by one bisonviller that has 99 total posts.......shouldn't take that very seriously. The 100% chance of Thunder is not a prediction........apparently you are not from these parts.......that means the Bison will bring their thunder and has nothing to do with a score prediction. lol

KCHerd is offline Member New User (or just very quiet)

I didnt mean literally 100% either ... just making a point that some are on each extreme. Just a realistic analysis of the game.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    just marcus williams at cb. maybe a couple who could get tryouts at camps
    several defensive players will get FA or late round picks the next two years IMO, in addition to williams.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    And on Sept 21, we cant make the Bison/Delaware St game, due to a Wedding in Langdon, of all places...lol! Want a couple tickets?...lol
    hey, whats wrong with Langdon....? You can enjoy the game at Sporty's Bar on Main Street. Welcome to town.

Quote Originally Posted by GPSIT View Post
    hey, whats wrong with Langdon....? You can enjoy the game at Sporty's Bar on Main Street. Welcome to town.
    Langdon has good sausage. That is all.

Wink Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Langdon hasn't been the same since the late 70's when I left

I didnt mean literally 100% either ... just making a point that some are on each extreme. Just a realistic analysis of the game.
    People don't want 100% thunder. They want 25-75% thunder.

Probably NSFW.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by k-state guy View Post
    The line is 16.5 for a reason. You all can thump your chests for beating ku, Colorado st, and Minnesota (lol), but the fact is nobody is giving you guys any chance at all. I know you are all die hard fans, but its time to stop drinking the koolaid. Again, the EXPERTS have the line at 16.5!!! Cats roll, 42-17
    Most lines against FCS teams are way bigger by default. I think 16.5 is a fair showing of respect.

BRING BACK SNORTY