Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    It will be a step back for the 'Cats this year. I expect we'll win 8 games. You, personally, are generally very reasonable. Your board mates SAMs and CAS, are not.

I hope you have a fantastic trip to Kansas, 4Life. I think some of your counterparts here won't know what to do with themselves after the game.

As long as you guys have stocked enough booze, we'll be fine.

Yes, BBR's right - I live downriver, near the good school.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    Your unintelligible blather is what is unreasonable. Saying a bison win isn't an upset is unreasonable. I don't expect you to give anything, but to sound like someone who watches major college football would really add something to your posts.

You are kind of fun to have around, like a drunk uncle at thanksgiving.
    I will talk football or any other subject with you and, from what I gather from your posts, would run circles around you. You know nothing about our program, and you don't care to. You will know more about it, and respect it--to the extent your minion mind allows--around 10:30 August 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I will talk football or any other subject with you and, from what I gather from your posts, would run circles around you. You know nothing about our program, and you don't care to. You will know more about it, and respect it--to the extent your minion mind allows--around 10:30 August 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM, unless he's suddenly clairvoyant, then AM

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

The line is 16.5 for a reason. You all can thump your chests for beating ku, Colorado st, and Minnesota (lol), but the fact is nobody is giving you guys any chance at all. I know you are all die hard fans, but its time to stop drinking the koolaid. Again, the EXPERTS have the line at 16.5!!! Cats roll, 42-17

Quote Originally Posted by k-state guy View Post
    The line is 16.5 for a reason. You all can thump your chests for beating ku, Colorado st, and Minnesota (lol), but the fact is nobody is giving you guys any chance at all. I know you are all die hard fans, but its time to stop drinking the koolaid. Again, the EXPERTS have the line at 16.5!!! Cats roll, 42-17
    Jeez. another troll.

16.5 against a team with fewer scholarships is nothing to scream about. That's less than 2 TD's adjusted for home field advantage. You seem to think that the points are an actual prediction of the game outcome. Those of use who are degenerate gamblers understand that the line is set to get bets on both sides of the game. While NDSU is a great team, they are not as nationally recognized as K-State so the line is set to get a casual observer to bet on NDSU with the points.

Those people will make money.

lol @ Baylor.

Well, that could happen. Although, it would be highly unlikely.

The more probable outcome would be either team wins a close one. While not guaranteeing a Bison victory, I do like our chances.

At -16.5 for the Bison, I will personally be putting a fair amount of money on this game.

yes cuz every line is accurate

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    yes cuz every line is accurate
    I love trolls coming over and smack talking about shit they have no clue about.