Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    You're clearly not disillusioned. That's the problem. You see, disillusionment happens when your illusion is removed. Your feelings of superiority to a good FBS football program is the illusion.

I ventured over here to talk about football, but it's nearly impossible to do so with the loudest of you. You've beaten up on your second rate subdivision for too long now to realize that almost none of your athletes warranted scholarship offers from BCS conference schools. The very best of your best.... They're just not good enough.
    I hope to God your team is thinking this exact thing because that is what is going to defeat you. A bunch of men that have always been looked at as not good enough. In 13 days, I can't wait to watch you and your team choke on those words.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Like I said before, we win by 17

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Your constant snipping over the last few days proves your ill intentions in the first place. Your team is not last years team. This is a typical down year after a big one as has been the roller coaster of KSU football. Your success is not sustained and you will have a much tougher time in this game than you think. That is all I have ever said.
    It will be a step back for the 'Cats this year. I expect we'll win 8 games. You, personally, are generally very reasonable. Your board mates SAMs and CAS, are not.

I hope you have a fantastic trip to Kansas, 4Life. I think some of your counterparts here won't know what to do with themselves after the game.

You're clearly not disillusioned. That's the problem. You see, disillusionment happens when your illusion is removed. Your feelings of superiority to a good FBS football program is the illusion.

I ventured over here to talk about football, but it's nearly impossible to do so with the loudest of you. You've beaten up on your second rate subdivision for too long now to realize that almost none of your athletes warranted scholarship offers from BCS conference schools. The very best of your best.... They're just not good enough.
    Oh how I wish somebody important and knowledgeable from k-state made that statement about NDSU's players...........perfect bulletin board material.

It will be a step back for the 'Cats this year. I expect we'll win 8 games. You, personally, are generally very reasonable. Your board mates SAMs and CAS, are not.

I hope you have a fantastic trip to Kansas, 4Life. I think some of your counterparts here won't know what to do with themselves after the game.
    Y do you say that about me?! Cuz I don't sit here and kiss KSU fans' asses?! You come to our board and expect me to genuflect?! Really?? What have I said that is unreasonable?! That I believe we will win this game and it won't be an upset in my mind?! Depends on perspective I guess. You do not have perspective--of course having it requires intelligence, so ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Gawd. You just poked the bear.

PS, you do need to pay attention to the Bison posts. 4Life lives in Kansas. Just down the road from you.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Y do you say that about me?! Cuz I don't sit here and kiss KSU fans' asses?! You come to our board and expect me to genuflect?! Really?? What have I said that is unreasonable?! That I believe we will win this game and it won't be an upset in my mind?! Depends on perspective I guess. You do not have perspective--of course having it requires intelligence, so ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your unintelligible blather is what is unreasonable. Saying a bison win isn't an upset is unreasonable. I don't expect you to give anything, but to sound like someone who watches major college football would really add something to your posts.

You are kind of fun to have around, like a drunk uncle at thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by k-state guy View Post
    No flame here.. But seriously the Bison have about a 5% chance of winning. I love the confidence from you all, but you're going to be extremely disappointed. My guess 42-17, with the bison getting a garbage td in the forth qtr against our 2's
    we havent given up over 30 points since 2010. our defense is very good for an fcs school. you guys will have a tough time putting up over 35. my guess is that you dont put up over 30. 42-17. i think you will be very disappointed

Your unintelligible blather is what is unreasonable. Saying a bison win isn't an upset is unreasonable. I don't expect you to give anything, but to sound like someone who watches major college football would really add something to your posts.

You are kind of fun to have around, like a drunk uncle at thanksgiving.
    A Bison win isnt an upset to us as we expect to win the game. To you it will be an upset because you just dont know any better.

For some reason I think your family has a lot of drunk uncles.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    A Bison win isnt an upset to us as we expect to win the game. To you it will be an upset because you just dont know any better.

For some reason I think your family has a lot of drunk uncles.
    Hey! Those are his brothers!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.