Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    lol@Big12 fans talking smack about 1000 yard backs. They come from like the only conference that doesn't play defense.
    Big Sky​..............................

BRING BACK SNORTY

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by k-state guy View Post
    No flame here.. But seriously the Bison have about a 5% chance of winning. I love the confidence from you all, but you're going to be extremely disappointed. My guess 42-17, with the bison getting a garbage td in the forth qtr against our 2's
    All I can say is history tends to repeat itself. You (K-state) have a history the past few years of having a tough time against your FCS opponents (really crappy teams at that). We (NDSU) have a history the past few years of outplaying our FBS opponents (I don't care who they are). This year will show to be no different for either school. The only difference will be is that we aren't a crappy FCS school that will give up in the last quarter. What you will see is YOUR team giving up in the 4th quarter and US getting stronger. I won't say an outcome to the game, but I think it's clear on which way I'm leaning here. Flame away if you must but all you will be doing is puffing smoke.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post

I'm sure most K-State fans think this is the type of score it will be.

This game will not be decided until the 4th.
    To be fair they're used to playing teams like Mo State and Eastern Kentucky. I doubt they follow FCS football that closely. Don't see us giving up 42 points but we could have trouble scoring and we have to win the turnover battle

BRING BACK SNORTY

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    NDSU's defense would be a good FBS defense this year...not great but a good one.

Your O-Line is going to be a tough nut to crack for the Bison D-Line. But no way your defense is going to shut down our offense the whole game esp with 9 new starters playing together in their first game.

This is not Missouri State or E Kentucky coming in.
    They better hope not. KSU sucked against a really bad EKU and had to rally to win.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m...090311aab.html

The pussycats had to score with 1:39 left in the game to take their first lead and win it.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sports/m...012/sept3.html

There will be no rally against a Bison football team. The real laugher is the trolls from K State seem to forget how poorly they can play in the first game. Hell, they had only a 16-9 lead after three quarters on an awful Missou State last year! These trolls can boast all they want, but the reality is they have played 7 terrible quarters of football in two games the last two years against very marginal FCS squads. The fact that they think the game against NDSU will be any different can only come from a delusional mind.

I think the parallels between 2011 and 2013 are interesting. Lots of new starters, a sprinking of veterans, and a number of JUCOs playing their first DI football game.

The march will soon be on.

IMHO, the only way to do an unbiased comparison of this game is to use last year's final Sagarin ratings and this season's preseason ranking. K-State has a preseason ranking of #26. NDSU's final Sagarin rating last year was #35. NDSU has nearly everyone back so comparing last year's Bison team to this years preseason K-State seems reasonable to me.
    Assuming last year's #26 Sagarin team is the same as this year's preseason #26 ranking, we see the difference between #26 and #35 is a whopping 2.32 pts(not considering home field advantage). How do you like them apples? Or should I say "Little Apples"?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    WTF is it with these guys trolling our board? I have said this a hundred times. This game will not go like you think it will.
    You can say it until you're blue in the face, it doesn't make it any more true.

Bring it on. I'll be back afterward to laugh at your disillusionment.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post

You are and always will be a troll.

Again. KSU needs a visit from the accreditation board. You guys are just plain dumb. Point out anything I said that illustrates disillusionment. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Again. KSU needs a visit from the accreditation board. You guys are just plain dumb. Point out anything I said that illustrates disillusionment. At all.
    You're clearly not disillusioned. That's the problem. You see, disillusionment happens when your illusion is removed. Your feelings of superiority to a good FBS football program is the illusion.

I ventured over here to talk about football, but it's nearly impossible to do so with the loudest of you. You've beaten up on your second rate subdivision for too long now to realize that almost none of your athletes warranted scholarship offers from BCS conference schools. The very best of your best.... They're just not good enough.

You're clearly not disillusioned. That's the problem. You see, disillusionment happens when your illusion is removed. Your feelings of superiority to a good FBS football program is the illusion.

I ventured over here to talk about football, but it's nearly impossible to do so with the loudest of you. You've beaten up on your second rate subdivision for too long now to realize that almost none of your athletes warranted scholarship offers from BCS conference schools. The very best of your best.... They're just not good enough.
    Your constant snipping over the last few days proves your ill intentions in the first place. Your team is not last years team. This is a typical down year after a big one as has been the roller coaster of KSU football. Your success is not sustained and you will have a much tougher time in this game than you think. That is all I have ever said.