Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by democat View Post
    With that being said, we have two QBs in Jake Waters and Daniel Sams that many believe will be a better QB than Collin. Waters, who was the #1 rated Juco QB last year, has a strong arm, is extremely accurate and has enough athletic ability to suffice in the QB run game. Sams is a freak athlete and throws a nice ball but probably isn't as accurate as Waters.
    Both of whom will be playing their first game. I question that they will be better than Klein with virtually no real DI experience. Our QB on the other hand, has a ton of DI experience and will be going against a defense that will be makeshift at best with nine new starters who are also starting their first games, together. Your analysis is weak but good for a typical FBS fan who has no respect for FCS.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    No, that would be 24, and you DID graduate your punter and FG kicker. You only have 42% of your starters back. Period. End of story.
    ++++++++

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Both of whom will be playing their first game. I question that they will be better than Klein with virtually no real DI experience. Our QB on the other hand, has a ton of DI experience and will be going against a defense that will be makeshift at best with nine new starters who are also starting their first games, together. Your analysis is weak but good for a typical FBS fan who has no respect for FCS.
    +++++++++
    And their QB's will be shown a lot of looks and blitz packages. God I hope Heagle gets a running clear shot of one or both them early. Heads would be spinning the balance of the game--provided they "come out" of the hit!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

These KSU fans complain about JBB on their message board, then blow smoke here about how great this years Kansas state team will be. They throw Bison fans a couple a bones about how Fargo is OK and we have a pretty good team, but at the same time want us to glorify their team. Really grown tired of their act that posters here should easily see. They don't really respect NDSU football like some here apparently believe. The only way they will momentarily respect (and never tell us) is to have the Bison beat them on their unbelievable Famdamily stadium. I am so sick of BS and their stadium. I care about the facts regarding what players are left on the 2013 K-state team and how all the new starters will attempt to fill in without some major screw ups. I know the Bison will bring their A game.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    +++++++++
    And their QB's will be shown a lot of looks and blitz packages. God I hope Heagle gets a running clear shot of one or both them early. Heads would be spinning the balance of the game--provided they "come out" of the hit!!

Don't forget about the new subjective rule on helmet contact.........I am sure the Big12 refs would be more than happy to keep an FCS upset from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    +++++++++

Wait! FCS teams blitz? The 'Cats OL isn't going to have any clue how to deal with this.

How did Coach Bohl fare the last time he faced Bill Snyder?

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    Wait! FCS teams blitz? The 'Cats OL isn't going to have any clue how to deal with this.

The Bison defense is going to surprise K-State fans in 2 weeks.

I'm still sticking with a 24-20 Bison win.

Quote Originally Posted by OnagaCat View Post
    1000 yard backs against a pathetic FBS team and FCS. So, not.
    lol@Big12 fans talking smack about 1000 yard backs. They come from like the only conference that doesn't play defense.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post

You really think the coaches playing each other over 10 years ago, one with a different team and at different levels of coaching (head vs. coordinator) will have any impact on this game? You are nuttier than JBB.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You really think the coaches playing each other over 10 years ago, one with a different team and at different levels of coaching (head vs. coordinator) will have any impact on this game? You are nuttier than JBB.
    You're right. I'm sure your defense is much better than those at Nebraska. You are the elite football program in America.

You're not in Canada, are you?