First, let me say I am totally impressed with your fan support, your team success, tradition, your facility, and quality of players you will field. I have been a KSU fan for 41 years that I have lived in Manhattan. I really cannot recall a non conf opponent whose fans were as pumped or confident as the Bison group. Obviously each group of fans is very loyal and the expectations are high as the season opens. So...what is the likelihood of NDSU winning the game. Put your answer in a percentage form. I give the Bison a 20% chance. That means nothing but it's my answer. I think many KSU fans would pick a smaller number than that. I think if you asked Bill Snyder he would say something like "If K-State isn't focused and gives their best effort it might be 100% chance of NDSU winning". That is the way he thinks and coaches. So, try and be objective and give your best guess.

By the way, the new stadium is almost done. Doing landscaping and some finish work. Will def be ready for the game. Stopped and looked at it tonight. It's going to be a great setting for the game with both fan bases very pumped. How many Bison fans do you think found tickets? Thanks