Thread: "north dakota state ...

Default "north dakota state ...

that's our first game. and they're really good. i mean, that's one of the games i fear the most.' dana dimel, offensive coordinator, k-state

Default Re: "north dakota state ...

Quote Originally Posted by tmcats View Post
    that's our first game. and they're really good. i mean, that's one of the games i fear the most.' dana dimel, offensive coordinator, k-state
    Link the article

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Link the article

It was in a video. Premium content on GoPowercat.com

This is huge news! Maybe we can get another thread going when that quote scrolls on the bottom of ESPN.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    This is huge news! Maybe we can get another thread going when that quote scrolls on the bottom of ESPN 8.
    Effen A Cotton .

how this clown has positive rep is beyond me

just watched the WR piece they did. Man their WR coach is not preparing his young men to sound like educated people after college. He cant go 10 words in a row without saying "You Know" No Coach they dont know, that is why they asked the question. You Know

Quote Originally Posted by tmcats View Post

Kinda blows away that whole "K-State will not be focused, won't play hard, will play vanilla, blah, blah blah" thing doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by OnagaCat View Post
    Kinda blows away that whole "K-State will not be focused, won't play hard, will play vanilla, blah, blah blah" thing doesn't it?

you seem to know a lot about blowing.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

K-state coaches can preach all they want, but the players still have a superiority complex they will need to get over. Again, NDSU's advantage will be teamwork, confidence and execution. And the players on a top notch FCS program are not that far behind in talent overall. Also K-state coaches cannot will experience and teamwork into your new QB and rebuilt defense.

Quote Originally Posted by OnagaCat View Post
    Kinda blows away the whole 17.5 pt spread, blah, blah, blah thing doesn't it?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt