Thread: Perry Suspended for Opener

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Perry Suspended for Opener

This is for Levon Perry and Travis Beck

Saddest thing in this world is the wasted talent....Bronx Tale

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/a-bron...n/#!locations/

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I dont disagree with anything you stated except that Visibility has nothing to do with the level of accountability students are held to. scrutiny --has nothing to do with level of accountability. How they are scrutinized is different than how SU holds them accountable----two different concepts. Other than the meaning of the concepts we are on the same page.
    Fair enough, but I would argue that the visibility that goes along with being an NDSU football player, becomes part of the punishment. See Travis Beck.

And by that standard, they are certainly held to a much higher standard than a typical NDSU student would be.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    This is for Levon Perry and Travis Beck

Saddest thing in this world is the wasted talent....Bronx Tale

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/a-bron...n/#!locations/
    They made a mistake. You act like they threw their life away.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The no-namers up north are having a field day with this. I guess they think their programs are clean as a whistle. Next time one of them claims the false assertion that only NDSU athletes get in trouble with the law; here is some facts to back up your argument.

July, 2003: Jake Brandt arrested for theft.
    August, 2006: Captain Matt Greene arrested for DUI.
    July, 2006: Robbie Bina arrested for DUI.
    September, 2006: Joe Finley arrested for loud party.
    November, 2006: Jonathan Toews charged with minor in consumption and loud party.
    February, 2007: Jonathan Toews, TJ Oshie, and Robbie Bina arrested in Judy's Tavern for minors in possssion.
    December, 2007: TJ Oshie arrested for disorderly conduct for peeing in an elevator.
    July, 2009: Joe Finley and Matt Frattin for disorderly conduct, fleeing from police, and giving false information.
    August, 2009: Matt Frattin arrested for DUI.
    September, 2009: Danny Kristo cited by police for underage drinking.
    April, 2012: Michael Parks cited for underage drinking.
    April, 2012: Dan Senkbeil cited for underage drinking and running from the cops.
    August 2012: Michael Parks cited again for underage drinking.
    September 2012: Jordan Schmaltz, Bryn Chyzyk, Zane Gothberg, and Drake Caggiula cited for underage drinking. Captains Andrew MacWilliam, Corban Knight, Danny Kristo, and Carter Rowney suspended on game after unacceptable behavior at team party.

tell it again

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    They made a mistake. You act like they threw their life away.
    These young men need some good role models.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    These young men need some good role models.
    So those who make a mistake dont have good role models?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    So, you're calling Bohl a liar?

"But Bohl said Perry could probably have been ready against Kansas State on Aug. 30."

Based on how many times you repeated your quote above in other posts, I'd say you called him a liar multiple times. I guess you must know something the HC doesn't, and that surprises me.
    I'm saying from everything I heard, he wasn't playing against KSU. It wasn't a "probably not going to play", it was he was not going to be ready. That was before the DUI.

What kind of punishment would it be if Coach Bohl said "Levon was not going to play against KSU due to his knee rehab but we are going to sit him for his DUI anyway." Talk about teeing one up for the media and haters. I stand by my comment that he wasn't playing for KSU regardless of DUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    I'm saying from everything I heard, he wasn't playing against KSU. It wasn't a "probably not going to play", it was he was not going to be ready. That was before the DUI.

What kind of punishment would it be if Coach Bohl said "Levon was not going to play against KSU due to his knee rehab but we are going to sit him for his DUI anyway." Talk about teeing one up for the media and haters. I stand by my comment that he wasn't playing for KSU regardless of DUI.
    I guess I'll take Bohl's word over your hear say.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Leevon was recovered and was ready to play he talked about it all summer at the parrot grizzled and turkey feathers are wrong bison dan right no shock there leevon will be missed vs ksu we needed him badly to play this sucks quit sweatin the minority on a traffic stop why was he stopped bruce quick aka cas get on this find out why they be sweatin

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I guess I'll take Bohl's word over your hear say.
    If Bohl would have come out and said he was 100 percent a lock to play you'd have an argument but he said he was probably going to play. Big difference for someone coming off that injury.