Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: To anyone who thinks NDSU has no chance against K-State...

Default Re: To anyone who thinks NDSU has no chance against K-State...

Hey BisonHorns,
    Your right on. Stats are stats, but the game is played on the field not the paper. When 2 good teams go head to head, it comes down as you said a fumble/turnover, a special team play, and offensive time of possession.
    I like our chances, but will take all 45 players on this trip to getter done.
    Like Wofford who has a coach of 25+ years, that is the same for Bill Snyder, he speaks the same language as our coach thus the results of both KSU and Bison are very good. KSU will be ready. We will see how focused this Bison team is playing truely the best team they have faced in 30 years or more.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Kitties have a first team? I thought it was just a bunch of throw away Juco's who were lucky to pass English 101 at Arizona Westerly Online Tech. Well if any of those first teamers wanna transfer they might get some scout team reps at SIU.

Yeah Snyder has successfully sprinkled in Juco's here and there throughout his time here. I would say about 25% of our first team will be made up of Juco's and we're happy to have them. I don't think they would particularly care to transfer down to play amongst the children.

Quote Originally Posted by democat View Post
    Yeah Snyder has successfully sprinkled in Juco's here and there throughout his time here. I would say about 25% of our first team will be made up of Juco's and we're happy to have them. I don't think they would particularly care to transfer down to play amongst the children.
    Lots of respect for FCS there. And JUCO's have not become part of the team in game situations so always a risk.

We should throw a bunch of different formations, a little trickery at JUCO U. Lets be honest, a person doesn't go to a JUCO because he's the smartest kid.

Snyder has done a good job of sprinkling high school recruits amongst JUCO players.

You may be right, but they are intelligent enough to learn Snyder’s massive playbook and execute on the field. I am a bit worried about these different formations and tricks you speak of. I’m sure they are far trickier than anything we’ve ever witnessed. Lucky for you guys, we’ll be playing pretty vanilla.

I don't understand KSU fans. They keep saying how vanilla their offense is for the 1st couple weeks. Every team in the nation can probably say the same thing. Its not just a KSU thing.

Quote Originally Posted by democat View Post
    You may be right, but they are intelligent enough to learn Snyder’s massive playbook and execute on the field. I am a bit worried about these different formations and tricks you speak of. I’m sure they are far trickier than anything we’ve ever witnessed. Lucky for you guys, we’ll be playing pretty vanilla.
    The Herd doesn't throw trick plays at the big dogs. They simply punch 'em in the mouth and step on their throats.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by mgbison View Post
    I don't understand KSU fans. They keep saying how vanilla their offense is for the 1st couple weeks. Every team in the nation can probably say the same thing. Its not just a KSU thing.
    if theyre gonna be vanilla the whole game they lose. this is the perfect excuse for ksu fans. but the thing is they will be forced to open it up once they realize NDSU is the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by mgbison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    if theyre gonna be vanilla the whole game they lose. this is the perfect excuse for ksu fans. but the thing is they will be forced to open it up once they realize NDSU is the real deal
    I took it as him being facetious, talking down to us about how easy this game will be for us. Early on all these derps could talk about was how many different looks K State was going to throw at us and how we will see so many different looks, yada yada yada.