Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Head Coach Bill Snyder

Default Re: Head Coach Bill Snyder

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Brilliant.
    Why the purple...purple represents all that is wrong..except for the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    This is even dumber than some of your Notre Dame statements which I didn't think was possible.
    Specifically stated it won't happen. And if NDSU beat them down ala Central Michigan 44-17, you don't think some of their fans would start to wonder?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    [/B]3.44" Johnson;748176]Specifically stated it won't happen. And if NDSU beat them down ala Central Michigan 44-17, you don't think some of their fans would start to wonder?
    yeah.....that could happen........

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas State U View Post
    question. why are you on an FCS team's board? If K-State really is God's gift to the lower Great Plains shouldn't you be on some BCS boards?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

It could happen. I know K-State > Colorado State, but we spotted the Rams 7 points in the first 90 seconds of the game and went on to win 22-7.
    http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322520036
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    question. why are you on an FCS team's board? If K-State really is God's gift to the lower Great Plains shouldn't you be on some BCS boards?
    Because your team just happens to be #1 on the schedule. If it was U Mass or Louisiana Lafayette.....I'd be there. Dumb luck on your part, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas State U View Post
    Since you're here, I'll let you in on a little secret. Your team isn't going be as good as you think this year and my team is going to be better than you expect.

You're not Ohio State, hell you're not even Michigan State.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Since you're here, I'll let you in on a little secret. Your team isn't going be as good as you think this year and my team is going to be better than you expect.

well, two of your facts are correct.

Coach Bohl.....is that you?

Hey coach, you should probably get on the phone with that nut from Massey Ratings and let them know there's no way that Kansas State goes 11-1 with their only loss being a 3 pt. loss at pre-season Big 12 favorite Oklahoma State (http://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=3731&s=199231).

That simply can't be right.

Bison 4 Life.....I need to apologize. Up untill a few seconds ago I had no idea that you live in Lawrence, KS. Had I known you were both a NDSU fan (grad?) as well as a resident of that perennial football powerhouse, KU, I would have given you an even larger dose of crap than I have thus far. Let me ask you this.....have you lived in that liberal cesspool long enough to have become a t-shirt KU basketball fan? I'm guessing yes.