Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Head Coach Bill Snyder

Default Re: Head Coach Bill Snyder

I can't wait until we kick the shit out of KSU.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas State U View Post
    Bison 4 Life.....I need to apologize. Up untill a few seconds ago I had no idea that you live in Lawrence, KS. Had I known you were both a NDSU fan (grad?) as well as a resident of that perennial football powerhouse, KU, I would have given you an even larger dose of crap than I have thus far. Let me ask you this.....have you lived in that liberal cesspool long enough to have become a t-shirt KU basketball fan? I'm guessing yes.
    I've lived here 3 days. Dr. Mrs. Bison 4 Life is a new professor there. I'll probably get more into KU sports than I did Ohio State where we just left, both considerably more nationally recognizable than KSU

Ask anyone, it's probably become MORE liberal since I got here.

Bison 4 Life.....I need to apologize. Up untill a few seconds ago I had no idea that you live in Lawrence, KS. Had I known you were both a NDSU fan (grad?) as well as a resident of that perennial football powerhouse, KU, I would have given you an even larger dose of crap than I have thus far. Let me ask you this.....have you lived in that liberal cesspool long enough to have become a t-shirt KU basketball fan? I'm guessing yes.
    AAAAND...here comes little brother syndrome right on cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I've lived here 3 days. Dr. Mrs. Bison 4 Life is a new professor there. I'll probably get more into KU sports than I did Ohio State where we just left, both considerably more nationally recognizable than KSU

Ask anyone, it's probably become MORE liberal since I got here.
    In all seriousness....congrats on your wife's new job. It's a good school.

In all seriousness....congrats on your wife's new job. It's a good school.
    Thank you very much. I am already liking the area.

Coach Bohl.....is that you?

Hey coach, you should probably get on the phone with that nut from Massey Ratings and let them know there's no way that Kansas State goes 11-1 with their only loss being a 3 pt. loss at pre-season Big 12 favorite Oklahoma State (http://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=3731&s=199231).

That simply can't be right.
    Hey! We only use Sagarin on this website!

[QUOTE=344Johnson;748176]Specifically stated it won't happen. And if NDSU beat them down ala Central Michigan 44-17, you don't think some of their fans would start to wonder?[/QUOTE]

NOPE. Even the Most Interesting Man in the World has a curfew to meet for Snyder!

North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I want to beat K-State but there is no way this will be any kind of beat-down of Coach Synder. He will have his team absolutely ready for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    AAAAND...here comes little brother syndrome right on cue.
    Ken....is that you?

Are you to make it back to Lawrence to witness, per Charlie Weis, that "pile of crap" this year?

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    I want to beat K-State but there is no way this will be any kind of beat-down of Coach Synder. He will have his team absolutely ready for us.
    you mean like how he was absolutely ready for eastern kentucky?