Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manhattan Hot Spots

Default Re: Manhattan Hot Spots

Quote Originally Posted by tmcats View Post
    only if bison come unclothed.
    We just lost Izzy.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

They have 4 or 5 titty clubs in Junction City, 15 minutes west of Manhattan. A lot of Army wives work there to help the family incomes out. But come armed they are in shady parts of town...

Also based on my experience, the K-State females get easier after a few drinks.
    Last edited by Blue; 07-30-2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: K-State sucks :)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    They have 4 or 5 titty clubs in Junction City, 15 minutes west of Manhattan. A lot of Army wives work there to help the family incomes out. But come armed they are in shady parts of town...

Also based on my experience, the K-State females get easier after a few drinks.
    We will never see Izzy again.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thanks Kansas guys for your help. Google maps is great, but not always the most up to date. So I have taken this info along with other stuff and started this map for Manhattan. Hopefully it helps and please let me know what else you would like to see on there. If you dont see your hotel listed let me know. Or if any of you Kansas posters see things I am missing please tell me so I can get it updated. Also I will add some Junction City links soon, first I want to get all the details on the shuttle that goes back and forth between the cities

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...Y.kPwbHlOSJofs
    Last edited by SamsRams; 07-31-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Great job Sam's. Has a Bison tailgate spot been designated?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Thanks Kansas guys for your help. Google maps is great, but not always the most up to date. So I have taken this info along with other stuff and started this map for Manhattan. Hopefully it helps and please let me know what else you would like to see on there. If you dont see your hotel listed let me know. Or if any of you Kansas posters see things I am missing please tell me so I can get it updated. Also I will add some Junction City links soon, first I want to get all the details on the shuttle that goes back and forth between the cities

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...Y.kPwbHlOSJofs
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Great job Sam's. Has a Bison tailgate spot been designated?
    Yes its on there. You should see 3 yellow boxes. One is the stadium, one is pep rally, one is tailgate area. If you click the boxes, or stars or bubbles all should have some info on each place. More info will continue to be added

The Chef is the best place in Manhattan for breakfast, it may be uber busy though. Address is 111 South 4th Street.
    The Fridge has the best beer selection in Manhattan, it's address is 1150 Westport Dr.
    El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant is decent but it's on the southwest side of town. The address is 2605 Stagg Hill Road.
    Bobby T's Bar & Grill isn't too bad. It's not located in Aggieville though, it's address is 3240 Kimball Avenue.
    Early Edition isn't a bad choice for breakfast, it's not as busy as the Chef and it's right by Bobby T's.
    Mr. K's Cafe & Bar is well off the beaten path, but the food there is good. Address is 3901 Vanesta Drive.

Do yourselves a big fat favor and steer clear of Junction City while on your trip. Trust me.

Unfortunately that's where many of the open hotels were... Agreed %1000 though.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

But the Junction City Korean mafia is awesome...