Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 500 Standing Room Tickets for Kansas State Game

Default 500 Standing Room Tickets for Kansas State Game

Go get them Bison fans...........................

SRO Tickets to be made available

MANHATTAN, Kan. – K-State Athletics officials announced today that 500 general admission/SRO tickets for seven of the Wildcats’ eight home games will go on sale Monday (July 22) to the general public, while 500 additional seats from Oklahoma’s returned allotment will also be available.
    Fans may purchase up to eight SRO tickets per order for the following seven games:
    • NDSU: $35
    • Louisiana: $30
    • UMass: $30
    • Baylor: $65
    • West Virginia: $55
    • TCU: $65
    • OU: $75
    The SRO tickets will be located on the Northeast Hill of Bill Snyder Family Stadium, while the 500 tickets located in the south end zone that Oklahoma has returned from its allotment will also be available for $75 each. Tickets can be purchased online, by phone or in person beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Monday. For more information regarding tickets, contact the K-State Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-221-CATS or visit www.k-statesports.com. Fans viewing the game from the hill are asked not to stand along areas of the stadium concourse and may bring a blanket for hill seating.
    Additional visiting team tickets may still be returned at a later time. Announcements will be made via k-statesports.com and by signing up for promotional emails at www.k-statesports.com/ot/subscribe.html.
    K-State fans have stepped up in record fashion by purchasing all available season tickets for the 2013 season, while fewer than 100 scattered singles remain in reserved bench, premium bench, or view level seating areas for the games against Louisiana, UMASS, Baylor, Iowa State, TCU.
    Kansas State will take part in the 2013 Big 12 Football Media Days on Monday at the Omni Hotel in downtown Dallas, Texas. Representing K-State along with head coach Bill Snyder will be Tyler Lockett, Ty Zimmerman, B.J. Finney and Tre Walker. Complete media day coverage will be available at both www.k-statesports.com and www.big12sports.com.
    K-State opens its doors to the new West Stadium Center and kicks off the 2013 season by welcoming two-time defending FCS National Champion North Dakota State in a special Friday-night contest on August 30. The contest is slated for a 7:30 p.m., kickoff and will be televised by nationally by FOX Sports 1.

– k-statesports.com –

Default Re: 500 Standing Room Tickets for Kansas State Game

Oklahoma did not sell their allotment?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Oklahoma did not sell their allotment?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    ha ha, Bison fans > Oklahoma fans.

Well, to be fair, Oklahoma is a long way away from Kansas.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Well, to be fair, Oklahoma is a long way away from Kansas.

Sent from somewhere using my Win8 phone or something.
    Yo, Tatanka, you were being facetious, right? It's like 320 miles from Norman to Manhattan !!! A walk in the park to NoDaks

Weird Iowa State isnt list in the SRO seats for sale. I think they are worried NDSU will set the record attendance for their stadium

I'm gonna scalp.
    Bringin' a "working girl" should help garner some attention from sellers.
    BTW......I gotta get way more selective in that dept.

Now THIS is what I've been waiting to hear! .... looks like I might be going to the game afterall haha... do we know where these SRO tix are for? like is it "ust go find a place in the concourse and hope you can see the field"? or did I hear something about a hill you can sit on or something?

look at stubhub map, it has it there. Right next to section 28 and I believe right by the NDSU team entrance

Oklahoma sucks at everything so yea, not shocked.