Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Teh Mighty Mighty Ferris State Bulldogs Are Coming With Bad Intentions

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Teh Mighty Mighty Ferris State Bulldogs Are Coming With Bad Intentions

From teh twitters.

Kaleb Stefon Ringer ‏@Ring_RingFSU 14h
    Everything fallin into place Week 1 we in the dome vs the defending FCS National Champs! Tell North Dakota local hospitals get them beds out

Korey S. Ringer ‏@Mr_RingoFSU 13h
    Fargo get them beds out, us bulldogs come bigger and better than ever! #BelieveThat

Basically it'll play out like this

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Teh Mighty Mighty Ferris State Bulldogs Are Coming With Bad Intentions

GTFO....you mean to tell me that a D2 team is excited and pumped up to come up to Fargo? Shocking....

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Teh Mighty Mighty Ferris State Bulldogs Are Coming With Bad Intentions

I think this is a good sign that someone is excited about the game and they want to put up a fight. Maybe they have seen our defense and are asking the hospitals to get ready for their own players.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Would hate to see a similar result like UND and Sioux Falls, but i guess since ndsu is 10000 times worse we will suffer a similar fate. looks like no 3 peat..

Let them have their fun. They are going to get killed so why not talk a little crap ahead of time?

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Would hate to see a similar result like UND and Sioux Falls, but i guess since ndsu is 10000 times worse we will suffer a similar fate. looks like no 3 peat..
    Don't undersell your team, they're easily 1000000 times worse.

Last edited by thebigund; 06-20-2013 at 05:07 PM.

What do we expect? Tweets like "I'm scared for my life. This is gonna be an ass whooping of epic proportions."

When your the back to back national champions, your always going to get a teams best shot.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What do we expect? Tweets like "I'm scared for my life. This is gonna be an ass whooping of epic proportions."

When your the back to back national champions, your always going to get a teams best shot.
    actually that would be quite amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post

Well, they could dial it back a little bit.

Oh well...let them have some fun with this. Welcome them to Fargo.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.